Killer

A/N

I want to start off by thanking everyone that could make it to my InstaLive! It was an absolute blast, and an hour went by so quickly. Y'all are just the best.

But okay, the big moment has finally arrived. This is it ... the moment y'all have probably been waiting ages for. It's time for the big reveal!! So much has happened to get to this moment, and I couldn't be prouder of how this story turned out, but it's truly thanks to y'all for making it a great journey. But ... here we go ... buckle yourselves in and get ready to freak out haha. Happy reading!! =^_^=

-----------------------------

Yeonjun and Soobin had been kneeling on the ground now for a couple seconds, but those seconds felt like eternity, neither of them able to take their eyes off of the object that's been haunting them. Soobin was too afraid to look up, knowing who the shoes were attached to but not wanting to make eye contact. He knew that, if he met their eyes, everything would feel too real.

Yeonjun watches as Soobin's hand still continues to shake slightly, looking at the boy quickly. However, the quick movement of his head causes him to feel nauseous suddenly. Instead of holding onto Soobin's wrist like he intended, his hand slowly finds his forehead, as if his first instinct was to check for a fever.

"I ... I don't feel so good." Yeonjun can't say much more, his vision going in and out as one hand puts pressure on the ground.

Beomgyu notices Soobin on the ground, untangling his hand from his boyfriend to walk over to his friend. He looks slightly concerned, his previous smile contorting into furrowed eyebrows. Taehyun notices Beomgyu walking away, keeping his eyes on Soobin for a second before someone else caught his attention, now being wrapped up in a new conversation. Beomgyu crouches down next to Soobin, causing the boy to flinch slightly when he began rubbing the man's shoulder.

"Hey, Soobin. What's going on?" After no response and Soobin still looking aimlessly ahead, Beomgyu continues. "Are you having an anxiety attack? Do you have your medication with you?" Beomgyu became more nervous as he still didn't get a response out of the boy. "Do you want to go somewhere more private?"

It wasn't until that moment that Beomgyu had noticed Soobin's hand stuck out in front of him, shaking slightly but staying in the same position as if it was stuck in time. Beomgyu kept rubbing Soobin's shoulder and back comfortingly as he followed Soobin's pointed finger to the opposite side of the makeshift circle they were in.

When his eyes catch the shoes, his breath hitches slightly, slowly placing his body in front of Soobin as he slowly stands up. The boy's hair falls into his face with the wind, no one truly able to see in his eyes how mad and protective he was in that moment. Beomgyu was now standing in front of a crouched Soobin, his posture making him look bigger than he actually was as he blocked the growing sunlight from Soobin's vision.

"Hey, everything okay, Beomgyu?" Felix stepped forward slightly, seeing Beomgyu's dark expression. Everyone was puzzled at what caused Beomgyu's reaction, including Taehyun.

Soobin was still frozen, not able to take in anything going on around him. It wasn't until he shivered that he quickly looked to his right, seeing Yeonjun's head down with both hands on the ground as he looked to be gasping for air. Soobin realized he must have tried to touch him, quickly moving to the boy's side as he looked to be getting worse.