Help

A/N

I'm back! And with another slightly longer chapter at that. So, buckle in for this Yeonbin chapter, because I don't think anyone is ready for this. I don't want to spoil anything, so let's get on with the chapter!

Also, some people wanted the story playlist while others just wanted songs, so I'll do both for this chapter, but from here on out, I'll just post songs if that's okay. (I hope the link works)

Playlist: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5Y117Rn7DeD48ln4RiWt50?si=4482ffb266bf4601

Songs: Wherever You Are - ONE OK ROCK; You - Regard, Troye Sivan, and Tate McRae

I hope y'all enjoy the chapter!! =^_^=

------------------------------

Yeonjun had kept running, tears streaming down his face as he continued to sob. He'd been running at full pace, not caring where he was going or what he went through to get there. He had run through at least 3 different people at this point as well as a couple tables and chairs in the courtyard. He was slowing down, his body becoming both physically and emotionally exhausted.

How could he keep that from me? That he was there that night? That's ... that's such important information. Why would he hide that from me? I just ... I don't get it. There was no reason to hide that ... unless ...

Yeonjun's body had stopped, staring at the ground as he tried to wipe the tears that continued to roll down his cheeks. He took a deep breath, quickly shaking his head as he lightly gripped some of his pink hair. He closed his eyes, trying to ground himself.

No, Yeonjun. He had nothing to do with your death. You're just being paranoid. Just breathe, and we'll figure this out.

After taking another deep breath, Yeonjun looked up to see that he had unconsciously run to Soobin's dorm building where he was staying as well. He sighed as more tears silently fell onto the ground. He felt as if, no matter what he did, he couldn't escape Soobin, as if they were somehow connected by the fate of the universe.

After another deep breath, Yeonjun slowly walked forward, the sun now setting and making the sky a mix of orange and pink. He entered the dorm building, making it to the dorm room before walking through the door. While he hated walking through objects, he didn't have the emotional capacity to care at the moment. He slowly walked in the room Soobin set up for him, stopping in the middle of the room as he looked around.

Everything in the room reminded him of the blue-haired boy he had become accustom to throughout the past couple weeks. Even without the other boy here at the moment, he felt a little empty at the loss of his presence. Yeonjun sighed again before heading towards the bed.

I just need to lay down. I'm exhausted and need to rest. Maybe it'll help clear my head.

Yeonjun wiped his tears once more as he laid on his side. He moved his body so that he was facing the wall, hoping that, if Soobin did come home looking for him, he wouldn't have to face Soobin right away. After another deep breath, he closed his eyes as he dozed off to sleep.