Plan In Place

A/N

Hey everyone! Man, it's great to be back with another chapter. This story has truly been a roller coaster, but y'all have made it so much fun to write. I've been busy lately, but writing has truly given me some well-needed stress relief. But enough about me, let's get to this chapter y'all have waited for. Although, fair warning .... there is a bit of angst in here haha. Prepare yourselves and enjoy!

Song Recs:

Ito - TXT

Drops of Jupiter - Train

Fine - Taeyeon

----------------------------

Soobin was in a dark void. He's not sure how he got there, looking around to try and find any landmark that could help him figure out where he was. It was as if there was a spotlight on him, but there was nothing in sight. He took a couple steps forward only to see the dark void in all directions.

"W-where am I?"

Just as he was about to take another step, he heard running footsteps coming from his right. He quickly turned his head only to see nothing. He remained motionless for a couple seconds, wondering if his ears were playing tricks on him. He kept his head looking towards the right as he took some steps to the left.

However, after a couple steps, he heard the same running steps coming from the left this time. He quickly turned his head towards the left, feeling sweat starting to stick to his forehead. He paused before taking some quick steps back to the right. He began to panic slightly as he heard the footsteps coming from a distance in front of him, but this time, laughter accompanied the sound.

"H-hello? Is someone there?"

Soobin could feel his breathing picking up speed, not sure who the person was in the dark void or what they wanted with him. He was afraid to turn around, so he took some tentative steps backwards. All he could hear were the running footsteps now almost occurring nonstop, as if the person was running circles around him. There was occasional laughter, as if the mysterious person was trying to taunt him.

"What do you want?" Soobin tried to take a deep breath, but it only came out shaky. "Show yourself!"

The last sentence came out weak and shaky, making the mysterious person only laugh louder. Soobin's head kept turning towards the sound, but since it seemed like the footsteps were all around him, his head began to get dizzy as he began turning in circles. Soobin took a couple steps backwards, trying to make his body as small as possible. However, he was stopped when he felt as if someone was behind him. Before he could look, he heard a voice.

"Boo."

He felt a knife plunge into his back before he began to scream.

------------------------------

Yeonjun woke up to Soobin screaming bloody murder, the boy's eyes still closed as he began flailing under the blankets. Yeonjun quickly sat up to assess the situation, and it was almost as if Soobin was still asleep and unaware of what he was doing.