15

July 30th, 2039

Hurricane Emergency

Milos Pov

Note/Trigger Warning: I do not in any means want to mention hurricanes such as Super Typhoon Warling (Tip) or any hurricanes that caused death in a way to trigger ptsd or many emotions that you may feel. I know this warning or note is useless. But I just want to warn you that this chapter and the other chapter might include hurricanes and death. I also wanted to do this because I don't want to make people mad.
Enjoy.

"This is a whether emergency and breaking news. Over the past five days. All six disturbances including two new disturbances in the Atlantic have rapidly strengthened into category five storms. These storms are expected to maintain and possibly get even stronger as it moves towards land. But one has already hit the Bahamas. And is even named as the new largest hurricane on record. Beating typhoon tip with the size of 3,000 KM. With the following states of Florida, The Keys, Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina will be affected by this storm. Scientists say that the first and the largest hurricane is about to currently hitting the Bahamas. But before the large system hit. It did something no hurricane had done before. It has suddenly reduced its speeds to a very slow and painful speed. Scientists say they have never seen six systems rapidly grow and strengthen into a category five. Neither have they seen a hurricane significantly and suddenly slow down to very slow speeds. Now also making it the worlds slowest hurricane on record. They say this storm has already killed many people on the Bahamas. And damage to buildings are catastrophic and to the point that even the islands are unrecognizable . Word says that record flooding and storm surge are also at a deadly level. Making the expected storm conditions unsurvivable. Evacuation is now mandatory to most people and coastal areas. But to the people who can't leave. Need to find sturdy shelter with concrete walls. Or go to shelters that are provided. ".

Yes, you all heard them right. My home is now very vulnerable to being hit by the worlds largest hurricane. And I was always on the news now. Getting updates every hour after hour. This was trending all over social media as well. People are panicking and even rioting for more food and supplies. This hurricane was expected to hit the tomorrow. The day my boyfriends were supposed to leave. So the kings dads advised them to leave early. Well, that used to be the idea. They were fighting with someone on the phone. I think it's  something about getting us seats. And I can tell you. They were pretty mad about me and Cody not being able to fly. There were two reasons for it. One, me and Cody were considered strangers and a threat for being spy's or assassins. Which was pretty rude in my opinion. And another reason is that there were no more seats. When they tried other flights. They were all booked too. Which was pretty reasonable.

But then calling me and Cody spy's and assassins really made the three mad. Even Chris got mad. They were still arguing with them on the phone to find any flights with two extra seats. "FIND ANYONE" Garrett then yelled "ANYONE WHO IS OFFERING TWO EXTRA SEATS". "Sir, that would clearly be impossible" the man on the line said "for one those two are unauthorized people". "And for two" he then said "we'd have to kick everyone on that fight out". Alex then took the phone from Garrett before shouting at the person. "FIND ANYONE WHO CAN SEND US A PRIVET JET, HELICOPTER, ANYTHING THAT CAN GE US OUT OF HERE" Alex then shouted "THEN CALL US BACK". He hung up before throwing Dante's phone across the room. Luckily it landed right on the bed. "You know you should leave us here right" I then said "it's for the best". "Do you think that we are letting you go through this hurricane" Dante then said "we're getting you out of here". "Their clearly not going to let us on that flight" Cody then said. "Nonsense babe" Chris then said "we're going to take what it takes to get you on a flight out of here".

Just then the phone began to ring. Dante went and picked it up. "Hello" he then said. "Sir, I am sorry to inform you of this" a familiar voice said "but all the things you requested for are completely booked". Dante then took a deep breath before he began to speed. "Well, cancel mine, Alex's, Garrett's, and Chris's tickets" he then said "because we are staying here wether you like it or not". He then hung up before he threw the phone on the bed. "WHAT" I then yell "YOU CANT STAY HERE". "Oh yes we can" Dante then said "if they aren't going to let you on the flight". "Then we're staying with you" Garrett butted in "nothing is going to hurt you". "And don't even try to convince us to leave" Alex then said "because we ain't leaving you here". Then the phone began to ring again. Dante picked it up before looking at the screen. "Shit" he then cursed out. "What" Alex then said "what's wrong". "It's my dad" he then said. He then picked up and put it on specker. Then he slowly put the phone up to his ear.