33

September 22nd, 2039

The Disappearance Of Milo Colton

Dante's Pov

Waking up to the familiar sound of my alarm gets pretty annoying sometimes. But you gotta do what you gotta do to to wake yourself up for work. And to get ready for the day. Since it's my turn to go to work, Alex and Garrett are staying back to take care of Milo. I know it sounds pretty crazy. But he's our one and only, the middle part of our hearts. Well, what I mean is that if one piece of our heart were broken off. I being the left half, Garrett being the right, and Alex being the bottom part. And if you put a diamond shape in the middle. That's where Milo is, the center piece of the heart. And to make things a bit better for us. We finally got Milo to smile again. The first time in days, we finally get to see him smile again. We were all telling him jokes to make him smile. Until he came up with one, it was something like...what's yellow and can't swim.

A bus full of children...

He then laughed at the dark joke. And so did we, but we were happy to see him smile and laugh again. But enough of all of this sweet talk, I need to get ready for work. But first, time to greet my sweet Milo a good morning. I then turned over to him, even though I couldn't see him due to the lights being off. But feeling his presence around me just made me wake up even more. "Good morning sleepy head" I then groggily said "it's time to get up". No response, maybe a little shaking will wake him up. "Hehe, come on sunshine" I then said in the same tone "It's time for you to get up. Woah, you feel more softer then usual baby". I joked, but once again I get no response. I touched him again, he felt like...a pillow. I turned back to my side and turned on the lamp that was on my night stand. The light helped me see that the thing that I was touching. Was not Milo, instead the object that I was touching was a pillow.

I was confused, usually I would wake up way before Milo did. But seeing his spot empty just felt odd to me. "Babe" I called out, hopefully hearing him from the bathroom. But, all I heard was silence. I called again, louder this time. So I could hear if he was down stairs. Nothing, just silence again, it's early in the morning. Alex and Garrett were still asleep since they get to stay home today. Lucky, but that still doesn't explain why Milo wasn't in bed. Maybe he's downstairs making breakfast. Was he finally feeling better, I asked myself mentally. This made me light up, and instantly made me want to get out of bed immediately. I get out of bed, go to the bathroom to do my business, before flushing and washing my hands. And then going back and put on some sweat short, before then exiting my room and heading down stairs. When I reached the kitchen, I was expecting Milo to be there. But, when I actually reached the kitchen.

All I saw was an empty kitchen. With only the sunlight shining through the window. The kitchen still felt a little dark. This got me very concerned and confused. I then started to search around the house. First floor, second floor, third floor, and then the balcony to search the yard. But nothing, there was no sign of Milo. This sent me into a bit of a panic mode. I went to Alex's room, before then waking him up and asked him whether Milo went inside his room. "No, why what's going on" he then said in a groggy tone one. "Milos not here" so then exclaimed "he's not in my room, he's not down stairs, and he's not in the house". "What" he then exclaimed, instantly sitting up in his bed "your kidding, are you serious". "Yes, now come on" I then exclaimed back "help me find him". Alex then got up and grabbed his sweat pants that were hanging from his office chair he had. Before then putting them on as he stumbled down the stairs. I then went to Garrett to ask the same thing. Only to get the same response as Alex gave me. He was confused, and said he didn't remember anything of him walking into his room and waking him up. Fuck, where could he be.

Milos Pov

I'm trying not to cry, and I will not cry. Because this is for their own good. They definitely had enough of me. Although they always say they aren't bothered by me. I know secretly deep down inside them that they are probably just done. Done with me, and by now they we're probably thinking of breaking up. But I think I did it for them. Even though our love was short lived, I enjoyed it while it lasted. A lot of emotions are going through me right now. And sitting at the airport with a lot of people around wasn't helping at all. It's making me more anxious about the current situation.