38

Emotional Reunion P.2

Otis's Pov

"Listen Milo, I knew all of this happening wasn't any of my business to begin with. But you gotta understand, that none of this is your fault. You can't just keep blaming yourself over and over again every time a bad thing happens in your life. I know you don't want to accept it. But all you're doing is hurting yourself and making the situation worse. As well as for those three out there. Don't you know what impact that this had to everyone involved" I then asked, clearly serious about what I was say.

"I know what impacts it's having on me. But it was for the best of us. I was causing problems and I knew what they were thinking. So I just left, so they can be more happy" Milo then said, clearly getting frustrated.

"That's what you think. But what you're actually doing is doing more harm then good. Both to yourself and those three out there. I mean when I first heard Dante on the phone. He sounded miserable, in pain, in agony. Dose that sound like it's making things better" I then asked "I mean...what the actual fuck were you thinking. Leaving them...and thinking everything was gonna be alright after that".

"Yes, ok I admit it. I'm wrong for leaving them. But I just thought..." he then tried to speak, but I knew what was coming.

"Thought of what. You thought that they would be happy for you being out of their lives all of a sudden. We're you not just listening to what I was saying. They've been the complete opposite of happy. They miss you. THEY WANT YOU BACK" I then yelled, clearly annoyed.

"You know what...Otis. I thought you were my friend. You let me stay at your house. You treated me like family. I THOUGH...that things would get better for me. But when...YOU...went and BACKSTABBED...me like that. That tells me you're not the freind I thought you would be" he then says, tears now rolling down his face.

"I did this for your own good, Milo" I then said, as calmly as I could sound "you weren't getting better...you weren't getting better at all".

"I WAS GETTING BETTER" he then yells out "but when you dropped this fucking bomb shell on me. Then it was right back to square one. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME. I WAS DOING BETTER TODAY".

"Well I have bad news for you Milo. But you were t doing any better to begin with. Now please...I'm begging you to calm down. And just let me help you-" I then say.

But then, shit really hit the fan.

"YOURE NOT FUCKING HELPING ME" he then yelled out "YOURE MAKING THINGS WORSE FOR ME".

That's when the door busted open. we both looked over. It was Alex who opened the door.

"What the hell is going on in here" he then asked, clearly concerned and annoyed.

"No...Alex I told you to wait in the living room" I then say, this is really falling apart isn't it.

"Not with all of this yelling. Im not waiting no longer until I know what's going on" he then says, closing the door behind him.

"Why are you even here. Aren't you happy that I'm gone out of the three of your life's. If so then what are you doing here. Did he force you here" Milo then says.

"NO...no...not at all" Alex then says "in fact I've been the exact opposite of that. I've been in the worst pain ever in my life...just because you left".

"Really, cuz you don't look like you're in pain" Milo then says "you might as well just leave. I'm wasting your time".

"NO. NO I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU HERE. I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU UNTIL YOU'RE BACK HOME" he then yells out of frustration and anger "AND YOU'RE BACK IN MY ARMS-".