32

September 21st, 2039

Milo's Saddness

Dante's Pov

"This is all my fault" I then exclaimed "I should've never gave him that letter. I should've read it more throughly". "Dante no" Garrett then exclaimed "none of this is your fault. You couldn't possibly known what the letter said". "I could've, I could've read through it" I then exclaimed again "god damn it, I'm so fucking stupid". I then growled, but then went silent. He's probably right, but it feels like he's lying. If you're wondering what's happening. Well, it's been over four days since Milo got this letter from his parents. The more I hear him suffer and cry. Just made me feel more guilty about showing Milo that letter. It just made me realize how foolish it was for me to not fully read it and see what it was about.

And how I could've stopped this and not let him read it. The others keep telling me not to blame myself. But on one hand, I think their lying. Just to make me feel better about the situation. But at the same time, they're right. I can't talk about myself like this. But right now, we can't just sit here and do nothing. We need to do something to make Milo feel better. For the last four days. He's been in this state we don't like seeing him in. Constantly sad, broken, and constantly having no energy to do anything. And I couldn't blame him, I couldn't blame him for that. If my parents did this to me, I would've been in the same state as him. But one day, he said something that really got under our skin. He said that his parents were right. That he was the one forcing this relationship onto us. And was now thinking that we hate him. And that we should just let him suffer.

Which was not true, but at the same time it made us more mad. That his parents made him feel this way. Oh yeah, speaking of them. We completely blame them for breaking Milos heart. He waited for them to finally prove that they were alive after years of waiting. Only to have this in return. You know, those types of people deserve to suffer the same pain that he's going through. And experience how it feels to suffering this much. But at the same time, I wanna take away some of the pain from him. Just so he could feel a little bit better. But unfortunately, that doesn't exist. That's why, we need to make him feel better. But first, we need to get him to eat again. Because lately, he hasn't been eating properly. He's been eating little to nothing at all.

When we leave food for him in the room. We wouldn't even touch it. But we need him to get him to eat soon. Otherwise, he will get really sick...or worse. But, since he hasn't eaten properly. We're also worried that we'll overwhelm his stomach. So, we'll stick with a small meal. So, a few mini chocolate chip pancakes with a side of strawberries will hopefully get him to eat. And a glass of water to wash it all down. I take his food up to my room, praying that he would eat today. But when I get to my room. I walk up to my bed on the second floor of my bedroom. Which was like an apartment. But that's besides the point. When I get to my bed, Milo isn't there. I looked around, only to thankfully find him. Sitting on the floor in his side of the bed. Sitting in a fetal position. I sighed, before I went and sat down besides him. Being careful with the plate of food and glass of water in hand. I place it down in between of us.

"Hey baby, how are you feeling" I then asked, only to get no response. I sighed, before thinking about what I could say. "Baby, are you alright" I then asked, only to mentally reprimand myself. Why would I ask that, when he's obviously not ok. I then see him slightly nod his head for no. This broke my heart even more. I then went and hugged him. "I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry that I made you upset" I then said "I'm sorry that I made you read that letter. I just, I just got so excited that I didn't even know what the contexts of the letter had". "No Dante, this is not your fault" Milo then said "you didn't know what was on the letter in the first place. And besides, their right". "No, their not right, they're not right at all" I then exclaimed "you dont deserve to be in such pain". "Yes I do, you heard what they said" he then said "I was the reason why they left me. I was forcing them-".

"Shhhhh, don't baby" I then cut him off "don't say anything, their wrong". Just then, I noticed that Judah was crying again. Tears rolling down his face as he silently looked down. "Please baby...don't cry" I then whispered "you know seeing you cry breaks my heart". "You mean...our hearts" I then hear a familiar voice speak. I look over, to see both Garrett and Alex near the stairs. With sad looks on their face, their eyes misty. I don't know how they got up here without making noise. But, that didn't matter, at least they could help me make Milo feel a bit better. They then came over and I stand up. Before moving out of the way so they could talk to him. I then went to my bathroom, closed the door. Before I let out a big sigh, all of this drama between Milo and his parents was stressing me out. Almost to the point of tears, but I knew that I had to be strong. I needed to be strong to be strong so I could support him. And to help him through this pain.

You know, I wish there was this machine or a kind of technology. To just take some of this pain he's experiencing. And just have all three of us take it instead. Like I said, seeing Milo like this just breaks our hearts. And we want to do everything in our power to stop it. Or at least to make him feel a little bit better. And to think that the last time I've seen him smile was that day. And seeing his expression quickly change from happy and ecstatic look. To shocked, then sadness, and finally to here. Depressed, exhausted, and just the shell of what he once was.

One Hour Later

"Please baby, eat something at least" Alex then said "you haven eaten properly in days". I looked at Milo. Only to hear silence from him, once again going silent. I sighed, just as I feared. He's not gonna eat anything today either. I know he was hungry, I know he wanted to eat. But I guess all of the drama that was happening just made him lose his appetite completely. But just in case, we'll leave it here. Like we've been doing, but we've only been seeing a couple of things gone from the plate. Either he eats a quarter of the things. Or some days, he thankfully eats at least half of the things on the plate. If we don't get him to eat properly soon. We're worried that he's gonna get really sick. And we might need to take him to the hospital. Which I hope we don't have to get to that point. I hope we don't even get to the point where he gets sick.

||And Him Being Sick Is Gonna Make Things Worse!||

||End||