23

August 29th, 2039

Week Off

Dante's Pov

So, we didn't feel like working this week. So we all decided to take today off to spend quality time with Milo. By going on a road trip to California. Why, because why the fuck not. These past few weeks were just too busy and stressful. So this was really well deserving. I sighed before closing the storage unit of the RV. Yup, you heard that right. We're traveling in style for this trip. Once I made sure that everything was in order. I went back inside to get the others inside the RV. We were going to invite the dads on the trip. But they had other plans. They told us that they were going to do a traveling thing of their own. So they decided to stay at the house at the time being. So it's just me, Milo, and the other two. Milo tried to get Cody to come with us. But Cody also had other plans with Chris.

"Guys, time to leave" I then said "are you all ready". They all nodded their heads before they one by one got off the couch. I said bye to all the dads before I closed the door behind me. We were all in the RV before I close the RVs doors. I walked up to the drivers seat where Alex was sitting in the passenger side. I sat down before I started to drive. And yes I have driven these things for a long time now. Both of my dads taught me every time we were traveling or camping. Ah yes, those were the good old days.

Two Hours Later

All righty, so far the trip is going good. The ride is peaceful with no arguments. "HEY, DONT TOUCH MY FUCKING CHIPS" I then heard Alex yell "THEIR MINE AND NOT YOURS". Well, I spoke too soon did I. "SHUT THE HELL UP" I hear Garrett yell "YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SHARE". I groaned before I turned around. Luckily we were on a straight open road with no cars. But I still don't recommend doing this. "HEY, BOTH OF YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SHUT THE FUCK UP WHEN IM DRIVING" I then yelled  "I COULD CRASH AT ANY MOMENT HERE". Both of them mumbled something before they both calmed down.

Milos Pov

Trying to take a simple nap on this thing is a little difficult. At times it gets really bumpy and rattly. And the noise of the RV is not helping at all. I did manage to sleep a couple of times. But I kept being woken up by my body bouncing around. I mostly just gave up on sleeping and began to watch shows and movies on my laptop. But in the middle of one of my movies. I hear the door open. I turn around to see Alex standing in the door way. He smiled before walking up to me. As the door closed he climbed into bed with me. He then proceeded to cuddle up with me. He nuzzled into the crook of my neck before kissing the spot. "Hehe, hello Alex" I then said before I started to pet his hair "how the trip going so far".

"Hola mi amor"
(Hey my live"

"Huh"

"Cómo estás"
(How are you doing)

"What"

"Jeje, te amo tanto bebé"
(Hehe, I love you baby)

"Alex what are you saying"

"Que estas haciendo ?"
(What are you doing)

"Uhhhhh"

"Maldita nena, ese culo se ve sabroso como siempre. Me dan ganas de follarte tan malditamente"
(Damn babe, that ass looks tasty as always. It makes me wanna fuck you so damn bad)

"I give up"

I then turned my head back to the laptop and unpause my movie. I then hear Alex growl from my actions.

"Эй, не игнорируй меня сейчас"
"Ey, ne ignoriruy menya seychas"
(Hey, don't ignore me now)

Oh great, he's saying more things I didn't know what he was even saying.