34

November 28th, 2039

Otis

Milos Pov

It has been two months since I left. Most of you are wondering how I'm doing. Well, on one side I'm doing a bit better. But on the other side, I'm not. I miss them, I miss all three of them. Having their constant attention and affection towards me. Gosh, I could still faintly feel it. Every time I hug myself, every time I hug a pillow. It just feels like I'm with them again. But then again, it dosent feel right to have memories of them. You know, I should be moving on. Their probably happy that I'm gone. And I should do my part, and just forget everything that happened between us.

Anyways, you are all probably wondering where I've went to. Well, to surprise all of you. I am in the Netherlands. Currently living with a freind, an old freind. Whom you've probably met before. Do you all remember, Otis. The lion that came to fix my car back in Florida a while ago.

September 29th, 2039

Well, it's been over a week now...I think, since I left the country. Yup, you heard me right. I have officially left the country, the minute I got to New York, I got a layover period between the two different air lines. I mostly stayed in the air port due to me not wanting to be late. But I did go to a section, where there was a lookout towards the city. Pretty beautiful, even though I'm only there for a couple of hours. It was worth the experience. But then, the flight was ready, then I boarded. And that's where I get to here. It was easy for my to find a hotel. Luckily, you can pay with American money if you have a card on you. But I'm planning to go change my money to USA to Euros. Not sure how to do that, but I'll figure it out eventually. I was at the store getting some things. Mostly jackets, because I forgot how cold it gets over here during winter. But then, I noticed someone who caught my eyes. It was a male lion, not a big deal right. But something about this like got me wondering, if I knew him. I got a bit closer, and that's when it hit me.

That was Otis, the one who came to fix my car. I guess he felt someone was watching him. Because he looked at my direction. When he saw me, he squinted his eyes at first to see if he knew me as well. And when he realized who I was, his face lit up. "My oh my" Otis then exclaimed quietly "Milo, is that you". "Yes it is" I then exclaimed in the same tone "holy crap, what are you doing here".

"Well, the crazy thing is" he then started "I actually grew up here in the Netherlands. Although, it's not actually here in this part of the country, but it's more further down south. I moved to Florida when I was in my twenties. But when that big hurricane hit Florida, I figured it was time to move back here. And you know what's crazy, I moved here on my thirty eighth birthday".

"Wow, that's so cool" I then exclaimed "I never would've thought that you were from Netherlands. You just don't look and sound like someone from here". "Hehe, we'll I do have a good local accent. I also grew to have a good American English accent". And after that, we just started to hang out. Since he was having a day off. We just figured we would spend the day to just catch up. We talked about how we were doing both physically and mentally. And how it was for Otis to go back to the Netherlands. Although, it is cold most of the time during this time of year. He told me it's beautiful, and the land scape in some areas are the most picturesque places in the world.

But when I got to where I had to explain what I was doing here. I told him everything, about how my parents disowned me back in September. And that I then went down this rabbit hole of emotions. Causing me to think that I wasn't good enough for them. And I was just a money leaching idiot who had three boyfriends as kings just so I can have some of their wealth. When I told him about how I needed to leave because of me thinking that I was practically ticking these kings off. And how I was spending money on hotels just to sleep and stay in. He took me under his wing, told me that he had a spare room in his house that he barely uses. And said that I could stay there as long as I like to until I resolve this situation. Which is probably gonna take a long time. I wanted to say no, but due to this situation I put myself in. I had to say yes.

Back To Current Time

And here we are, currently I'm doing well. Well, I'm recovering from being sick, due to me being constantly cold. Even with layers of blankets and the heater on, I'm still very cold. Very snowy here, it's beautiful out there. Looking outside through the window as the snow fell. As magical as this was, this was probably a head ache for Otis. Poor man had to clean this up. But he says he still enjoys it. But i felt kinda bad for letting him do all the work. I mean, this is his house. I should be helping out. And I do, I have been helping him out. But thanks to the sickness I got from this whether. I haven't been able to do much to help. So as soon as I get better, Imma help him as much as I can.

But for now, I need to reset up. And get better as soon as I can. And also enjoy this yummy soup Otis made for me. As well as some tea. Which he quote on quote said, that it was better then over the counter medicine. Which I kinda agree, it dosent taste like ass. And isn't overly aggressive on the medication taste. And it's not that hard to swallow. I took another sip of the tea. Sighing in satisfaction, from both the taste and the warmth it provided for me. I then moved onto the soup. The soup consisted of chicken broth, potatoes, carrots, chicken, and other veggies. But the first step for this soup was white rice. Half a bowl full of rice and mix it with this. Ultimate recipe for this soup. Had it two times already. And Otis seems to be appreciating the fact that I like his cooking. And how he never thought anyone could like it.

He even admitted that he was starting to enjoy my company. Not in a way that we would have liked each other in a way of a relationship, oh no. We both agreed that we don't want to get involved with anything involving a relationship between us. Plus, I was still trying to get over this past relationship.

But instead of that, he admits he gets pretty lonely around here. Not knowing much people in this area. It's hard for him to make any friends. And not to mention, invite people over. While most of his friends and family members are down south. And even though he's a muscular, tall, and mean looking lion. He kinda finds it hard for him to speak to people when he moves somewhere. But it takes time until he opens up and gets familiar to the people and environment around him. And soon enough, he'll make new Friends. And hopefully find a significant other as well.

Speaking of...I wonder how those three are doing. Probably better then me nonetheless. They're probably still celebrating my disappearance. Since I probably pissed them off too much. Well either way, I hope they do well in the next relation ship. And I hope their better then me.

||And I Hope We Can Move On From This||

||End||