41

December 23rd, 2039

Coming Home

Milo's Pov

Ok...I've made my decision. I know, you all are probably going to tell me that I'm going to regret this decision. But you know what, I don't care. I'm coming back home whether you like it or not. These past few day made me realize that maybe leaving wasn't the smartest decision that I've made in my life. And that leaving my three boyfriends without any saying to them made it worst for me because I felt so guilty. About the fact that I just left them alone and severely hurt them by breaking their hearts like I did. But besides that, I am pretty happy about going home. I miss everyone, especially Cody. I also seen him trying to contact me along with the parents of all three of my boyfriends. And I am gonna be so happy to see them all again. But on the down side, I have to leave Otis now. And the saddest part is, it's only two more days until Christmas.

He says that he's gonna be fine, and that he's gonna spend time with his family down south. So I guess that make it a little bit better I guess. But now, we're all packing up and helping him clean up the house. It's the least we can do, along with the three paying him. Although Otis tried to refuse, he gave in and accepted the money. And don't be surprised, it was a pretty big amount of money. I'm not gonna say because I think it's up to your imagination. Now, we're almost done cleaning up. Alex placed the sleeping mats he and Garrett were sleeping on by the couch. With the sheets neatly folded and placed on top of each mat. "Thank you guys, you didn't have to do all of this. I was gonna clean later" he then says, sheepishly. "Nonsense, this is the least we can do for letting us stay this long" Alex then says, before going back to fold some sheets. That was until Dante came back inside from loading the car with our stuff. "Alrighty, that's everything that we have" he then says, dusting his hands off "maybe in a few minutes we'll be ready to go".

"Sounds good, just have to fold these sheets first" Alex then says, putting an already folded sheet on top of the mats. "Oh come on guys, you don't need to fold those" Otis then whines "those are gonna go in the wash anyways". "Nonsense, it's always good to clean up after staying at another persons home" Alex then says, folding a blanket "but these surly came in handy. Especially with this cold weather up here". "I though you could stand the cold" Dante then says, in a teasing tone. "Not the cold all the way up here" Alex then exclaimed "nearly freezed my balls off. Especially during the night time". I rolled my eyes, they had heaters. They're probably just joking around or something. But in all seriousness, I'm kinda gonna miss this place. I've never been to Europe before. And I never got the chance to explore this land. Hmm, maybe the next time I come here. I'll be sure to travel around.

"Again, thanks for letting me stay here, Otis" I then say "I'll miss you, this house, and your delicious soup". "Dawwww, it's my pleasure" Otis then says "but please do come back and visit. I'll make sure to give you and those three a tour of my home land". "Alright, we should be all done. Wanna start heading to the car now" Garrett then says, sounding eager to head out. "Aww, I guess this is time for me to go now" I then said "before I go, can i get a hug". "Sure, I'll gladly take this hug" Otis then says, sounding sad "I'll miss you very much". I then went up to him, and gave him the biggest hug I ever gave someone. He hugged back, before we just stood there. Before a low growl came from behind us. We both looked at the directions that the growl came from. Only to see a slight look on all three of my boyfriends faces. A very familiar looking face, jealousy.

"What" was all i said, before the three of them looked away. "Aww, are you guys jealous" Otis then asks, seemingly teasing them. "Wha-No, We're...No Jealous" Dante then says, sheepishly. "Aww don't worry guys" Otis then says "I know he belongs to you. Jeez, you're one real lucky guy to have three protective boyfriends". "Haha, very funny" I then said, before looking back "but I think it's best I get going. It's a long drive to the airport you know". He nods, before we split up from our hug. "Goodbye, Otis" I then said, sounding pretty sad to go "until next time". "Yup, until next time" Otis then says "I'll make sure to check up on you as much as I can. As long as you promise me that you'll do the same". "For sure, I'll do just that" I then said, walking backwards "goodbye". I don't know how many times we said goodbye. Maybe about fifteen times before we headed out the door. We then went into a black mini van...which I found surprising that they would get this. But it all made sense when you try and fit three big dragons in a smaller vehicle then this. Most of the time I see them in big SUV's or cars that support their height.

We all get in and I took one last look at Otis's house as we began to drive off. And watched as we get further away, it seemed to blend in with all the other houses on this street. I let out a sigh, seemingly thinking about what it was like back in America right now. Speaking of that...I need to get into contacts with Cody. But...I don't think this is gonna go well. I haven't talked to him in months. So, he's probably not gonna be happy about that, nor about the whole entire situation that happened. But hey, need to let him know that I was in the way home and I was in one piece. I picked up my phone, went to his contacts. And began to call, and not even a second later...he picks up. "Hey Cody...how are you-" before I could even finish my greeting, he spoke. By that, I mean by screaming at the top of his lungs. So loud, that it made him sound like he was yelling at a dollar store microphone.

"ITS ABOUT FUCKING TIME YOU FUCKING CALLED. JESUS H FUCK. WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU FUCKING BEEN" He then screams, seemingly breaking my phones sound barrier. "Norway, and please don't scream into the phone. You're gonna break my speakers" was all I said, saying that word so casually and nonchalantly. "Wha-ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW. YOURE ACTING LIKE YOU DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT HOW YOU JUST DISSAPERED" He then screams again, at this point making me concerned of his vocal cords. "Please don't scream in the microphone, you're gonna lose your voice" I then said, sounding quite consented. "Is that all you care about. My vocal cords, YOURE SERIOUSLY ACTING LIKE YOU DIDNT JUST GO TO ANOTHER CONTRY AND RAN AWAY WITHOUT A WORD. ONCE I GET MY HANDS ON YOU IM BEATING YOUR DAMN ASS" he then screams out again.

||Well, There Goes My Peace For The Day||

||End||