42

Airplane Ride

Milos Pov

"Dang, it's been a while since I've been on this thing..." I then say, looking at the private jet. "Hehe, it hasn't been even been a few months" Alex then says, chuckling "how'd you already forget". "I don't know, it's just been a while since I've seen this plane" I then said, being completely honest. All of us then went on the plane. Alex, Garrett, and Dante were carrying the luggage that we had. I then went and sat down in a seat as they all went to secure the luggage...or baggage. I don't know, what ever you call it. But it wasn't long until one of them came to join me. Alex, sat in the seat in front of me. Just to quickly explain our seating arrangements. There are eight seats, each of them facing each other. So you will always face another person when you fly with this kind of seating. We were both silent at first. Until Alex asked how Norway was. All I said was...cold...very cold. "Hehe, I could see" he then says, crossing his arms "did you do anything in Norway".

"No, nothing really...the only place I've been to is a couple of shopping centers and supermarkets" I then say, before tugging on the coat I had on "this is one of the things I brought". "Ah...that looks...nice" he then says, seemingly hesitant about that answer. "What, you don't like it" I then asked, teasing him. "No...no...I like it" he then says, still looking hesitant about his answers "but...it's just...interesting". I shock my head, chuckling. Before I started to take off the jacket. "No, don't take it off" Alex then says "I'm sorry if I called it ugly". "No it's ok, I'm taking it off since there is heating in here" I then said, taking off my jacket before placing it on my lap. "Oh, that's fine I guess..." he then said, looking away for a moment. Probably embarrassed...but soon he turned back around to continue on with this conversation. "So...weather is looking nice out today...isn't it" he then says, making me chuckle. "Yeah, let's just ignore the cold weather and the whole entire blizzard going on outside and call it nice weather" I then say, in a joking matter. Alex says nothing for the rest of the time. Probably even more embarrassed than before. I was enjoying seeing him internally die. Until Garrett came along and saved Alex from this moment.

"Ok...Garrett why don't you sit over here for now. I need to...go to the bathroom really quick" Alex then says, rushing before getting up and walking away from us. Garrett looks at me, with a look of confusion. "What happened" he then asked, before I changed the subject completely. "Nothing, how about you take a seat" I then said, pointing at the seat in front of me "and let's conversation". "You mean, let's talk" he then says, correcting me. "Shut up, you're not a English teacher" I then said "you don't have the right to correct my grammar". "Actually babe, I do have that right" he then says "I have multiple honor roll awards in English and had Ap English for my whole entire high school years. As well as earned four hundred a month from tutoring for English class". "Jesus...how much were charging for your tutoring sessions" I then said, shocked at that amount. "About two dollars an hour" he then said, nonchalantly. "Oh...that's not as bad as I thought" I then said, but Garrett shook his head. "You better add it up when ten to fifteen people show to you per day" he then says, making my mouth drop. "HUH" I then exclaimed "people are bad in ELA...how the fuck do you fail ELA". "Trust me...people find ways" he then says, chuckling "but most of them are either procrastinating all the time or just dumb...LIKE DANTE OVER THERE".

"HEY, I'm not bad at ELA" Dante then exclaimed from the back from the plane. "YES YOU ARE" Garrett yells back "you literally almost failed that class. You wouldn't have survived with out me". "Well..." Dante paused, seemingly trying to think of a comeback "you should've seen Alex. He literally almost failed everything". "Oh my god...you're right" Garrett then says, agreeing with Dante's statement "jeez Milo, you should've seen his grades back in high school...he was literally on the brink of failing everything...except PE, he liked that class. But he was failing everything from ELA to electives". "HEY...I CAN HEAR IN HERE YOU KNOW" Alex then exclaimed from the bathroom. "Well it's the truth...you were so close to not being on the football team...LET ALONE GRADUATING ON TIME".