0

Flashback

The squad were supposed to have a party today here in Soeun's apartment, but seems like Soeun forgot and the six of them were welcomed with Soeun making out with someone on the couch, Soojin was of course the most surprised, a tear left her eye. Their friends let them talk privately and that's when Soojin burst into tears, she can't believe this is actually happening.

"SOOJINNIE COME ON LET ME EXPLAIN PLEASE" Soeun pleaded crying herself out, as she chased Soojin who's about to go out of the room.

"Please Soojin hear me out" she said as she finally got a hold of the older's arm.

Soojin faced her, tears all over her face.

"I only have one question Soeun, please answer me honestly." Soojin said still crying while Soeun can only nod.

"How long have you two been together?" Soojin asked in between her sobs.

"Th-three m-months" Soeun answered while looking down. Soojin looked at her in disbelief, her heart is aching so bad.

"Three months? really? we just celebrated our fourth anniversary a month ago." Soojin said which is true, they become silent for awhile and only their sobs can be heard.

"Im sorry please Soojin, babe?? please" Soeun pleaded she held Soojin's hand but the older quickly removed hers.

"Don't fucking touch me and don't you ever call me babe. Please i don't want to hear anything from you from now on. How do you even explain that, tell me. You've been doing that behind my back for how long again? three months?Just because both of our parents disagree to this relationship and wants us apart? that's your reason am i right? A problem that we could've solve if we're both fighting for it Soeun but you? you gave up that fast." Soojin know, one of Soeun's reason will be their parents who disapprove their relationship because that's when Soeun started to become distant and barely had time for her.

"I've been trying to save our relationship for the past months Soeun, and i thought you too but it turns out that i am the only one whos holding on and the worse is you chose to cheat."

Soeun fell on her knees, everything that Soojin said was right.

"You could've just said you're tired me already, that you don't love me anymore not this Soeun do i even deserve this?" Soojin added while still crying out loud. She feel so betrayed, out of so many people that can hurt her, the least expected person did and her heart can't take it.

"No no i love so much please, let me fix this im sorry" Soeun pleaded while still on her knees.

"You don't have to, im sorry but im breaking up with you" Soojin managed to say. Soeun looked up to her, she can't believe that Soojin, her girlfriend for four years is now ending things with her.

"What? Soojin come on please don't, i admit i fucked up real bad but please don't leave me, i love you so much" Soeun cried out.

Meanwhile, their friends are outside the room all worried, they don't know if they should do something or just let them.

Soojin suddenly stormed out the room crying making everyone startled, she look so broken, she made her way outside then there's Soeun who's about to chase her but she stumbled since she's out of energy.

Jimin ran to follow Soojin while the others helped Soeun worriedly and hug her, though they're mad at her for what she did, they know that Soeun need someone right now.

A few minutes later, a raging Jimin came back and punched her bestfriend straight in the face. Soeun fell on the floor due to the impact and Jimin continued punching her nonstop.

"You fucking bitch she trusted you more than anyone else how dare you do that to her huh?!" Jimin is obviously angry. Even though Soeun is her bestfriend since diapers, she know how fragile her Soojin unnie is and Soeun promised them not to hurt her.

Soeun's nose started to bleed and that's when their other friends stopped Jimin.

"I-im s-sorry" Soeun said still crying. She can't even move due to so much crying and Jimin's punches added.

"If Soojin-unnie continue her plan to leave the country, don't you dare show your face to me ever again, fuck this" Jimin said as she kicked a chair near her.

"U-unnie w-what do you mean? Soojin unnie wants to leave?" Jihan said while sobbing, she can't help but to cry to due to the chaos happening to her friends.

"Yes, she told me earlier, auntie wants her to study overseas ever since she knew about her relationship with Soeun but she always decline coz she don't want to leave Soeun but now maybe she'll consider it." everyone sighed, they don't know what to do especially Soeun, she know, Soojin leaving will affect not only her but the whole squad.

And maybe you're wondering why Jimin is like this, well she cares about Soojin so much, she like Soojin and the older is fully aware of that, Jimin confessed to her, but of course she chose Soeun and Jimin respected it, she know how badly inlove Soojin is to her bestfriend. When her parents died and she had no one to go to, Soojin was there to comfort her and wholeheartedly welcomed her on their house for her to stay. From that day, she developed feelings to Soojin and since she rejected her they remained as friends.

A few days after that night, Soojin really have decided to go. Her friends came with her to the airport crying Soojin hugged them one by one, it means she's leaving making them cry more. Well there's Soeun from afar. She saw her friends hugged each other as Soojin walked away. She saw how they cry their hearts out, from that day she realized the amount of damage she did not only to her and Soojin's life but her other friends as well.

The night they broke up was the last day the squad saw Soeun, she never showed herself not only to Jimin but the whole squad.

Soeun became badly depressed, she fucked up her studies, she barely go to school making her fail and she needed to repeat the school year.

Soeun went to her parents expecting them to atleast comfort her but she was wrong. Her parents especially her mother got really mad because of her performance in school and it got worse when they knew that she and Soojin broke up because she cheated, it turns out that her parents just approved their relationship because of Soojin who would still talk to them despite the cold treatment, they saw how Soojin loved their daughter to the point where she would sacrifice everything for her. They were so mad and disappointed that they disowned their one and only daughter, yes they disowned Soeun, they let her live by herself. It made Soeun lose hope, no one was with her, everyone is mad at her, she only have herself.

After a year of locking herself in her apartment and barely going out, she gained the courage to work to have money to pay her rent and food, she stopped going to school coz she know she won't be able to with this kind of situation.

Meanwhile Soojin, continued studying in America, and tried her best to move on, forget Soeun and the heartbreak she caused her.