15

Isa's POV

I woke up to see everyone still sleeping peacefully. We all decided to sleep here in Jihan's living room after what happened last night. I looked at the girl beside me who's still in deep sleep, she passed out last night because she's so drunk and exhausted maybe she loss energy.

I still can't believe everything that Soeun said last night. She kept this herself for so long, she went through hell . Ugh i don't know what to say... i feel so sad for her, life is just so unfair to her and she doesn't deserve this, she deserve so much better.

I carefully stand up so i won't wake anyone up. I thought i was the only one awake but then i saw Soojin unnie in the balcony, i can hear her little sobs from here. She was so quiet last night after what happened, we all are but her,,, she didn't talk at all and i completely understand.

If there's someone who would be badly affected in this situation, it's Soojin unnie. Hyunjin, her bestfriend being her stalker and being the cause of her and Soeun's break up is just too much. I can see that she still love Soeun and knowing that the reason of their break up is not even real i mean, Soeun never really wanted to hurt her and those cheating stuffs are all fake right? that must be so hard. Everything is just so complicated right now.

Should i approach her? I don't want to disturb her but i want to comfort her at the same time... Ugh okay here goes nothing.

"Soojin unnie?" she looked at me and i can see those red puffy eyes of her. I approached her slowly and sat beside her.

"Hug?" i asked and she immediately hugged me so tight. I hugged her and caressed her back.

"You don't  have to say anything unnie. Just go cry, let it all out im just here hmm?" i felt her nod. We just stayed like this, she keep crying and crying and here i am hugging her, i know she need this.

After minutes, she stopped crying and she told me that we can go back to the others now so i agreed. We went back only to see the others except Soeun wide awake now. Soeun is still asleep. Jimin walked to us and patted my shoulder then came to hug Soojin unnie. I left them for awhile to go to Soeun.

"Soeun unnie have class today right?" Jaehee asked and sat beside me. She's actually right and i just realized so i decided to finally wake her drunk ass up.

Like what i usually do, i grab some strands of my hair and insert the tip of it into her nose.  It made her sneeze but she went back sleeping again.

"Yah Park Soeun" I tapped her shoulder lightly but she isn't waking up so i slapped her shoulders hard.

"Hmmm" she pulled me making me lay beside her and wrapped her body on me. This girl is really drunk as fuck i bet she don't even remember a single thing from last night.

"Soeun let go of me, i swear to god" i whined while trying to move away from her but her hug is just too strong ugh so annoying. I can see the others watching us.

"Bitch we are not on our own apartment for fucks sake have some shame" i said. I am so done with her i swear.

"Soeun unnie? Soeun unnie wake up now~" Jaehee said sweetly and slightly shaked Soeun's body making me shake too, this bitch is really not letting go of me.

"Oh goodmorning Jaehee-ah" Soeun said and smiled widely to Jaehee. She finally let go of me and sit up.

"Fuck my head hurts." she groaned while holding her head. I can say that she really don't remember anything. I wanna know her thoughts once she's on her normal self though.

I stand up and she looked at me. "I won't go to school today Chae, you'll make me some soup right?" she asked with puppy eyes. She really went from hugging me like a koala earlier to asking me to make her a soup, aish.

"Jihan, is it okay to use your kitchen i'll just make Soeun some soup" i asked and Jihan smiled at me while nodding.

"Sure unnie, can i help you though?"

"Of course, let's go." we go straight to her kitchen and prepared. Im used to cooking this already since Soeun and i cook this for each other whenever one of us is having a hangover.

3rd person's POV

"You guys seems quiet today, what's happening?" Soeun asked confusedly but they just looked at each other. She noticed the silence from her friends ever since she woke up. She can even clearly see Soojin's red and puffy eyes making her more confused.

The two came back with foods and a soup.

"Unnies, we cooked breakfast!" Jihan said and they gathered to the table and started eating.

As they eat, Jimin saw how clueless Soeun is making her sigh.

"Hyunjin came here last night." They all looked at Jimin. The girl just wanted to see how will Soeun react and there she got her answer. Soeun's breath hitched with her eyes shaking and just looked down.

All of them silently ate due to awkwardness and still, there's Soeun left clueless.

-------------

Soeun's POV

Me and Isa went home together as usual and i can see her quietness since earlier oh and also the others, everything just seem so awkward the moment i wake up. Did i do something wrong last night?

The fact that Hyunjin came to the party made me nervous though. I don't know how my drunk self deal with him. I just hope im all asleep last night or else.

"Yah Lee Chaeyoung" she hummed as she turned her head to me. She's lying on her bed and using her phone while im her on my own bed sitting.

"Can you tell me what happened last night?"

"You really don't remember?" she asked as she sit and faced me.

"Do you think i'll ask if i do?" she rolled her eyes at me and sighed.

She told me everything and i mean everything that happened last night starting from how i exposed Hyunjin, the truth behind me Soojin's break up until how they discovered that Hyunjin is the stalker.

And here i am, can't even utter a single word. Did i really said that last night? How about Soojin? is that why she have those puffy eyes? i hope she's okay.

I felt Isa's presence, she sat beside me and look at me with those worried eyes.

"Why?" she asked.

"W-what do you mean why?"

"Why did you chose to keep it from everyone? why did you let yourself suffer alone? too many whys Soeun to be honest." Isa said making me sigh.

"I-i told you too many times, im a coward."

"Soeun-ah, how about Soojin unnie, she deserves the truth too right? she's been holding onto something that is not even true, and because of that fake cheating shit she hated you so much. Now that she knew every truth, im very sure she feel so bad."

A tear left my eye, she's right.

"There you are crying again. Don't tell me you'll lock yourself here and cry all day?  I thought you still want her but how can everything be okay if you'll be crying about the same thing all over again?"

"I understand that you haven't moved on yet but crying all day won't do anything, i thought you don't wanna cry anymore? Can you atleast be strong for her just for once? is she not worth fighting for Soeun?"

I just look down as i silently cry.

"Come to think of it Soeun. I know you love her so much and i can see that. Try to be strong and fight for her, show her how much you love her, it's never too late."