17

3rd person's POV

Isa's eyebrows raised seeing Soeun. The girl just came out of the bathroom with a smile on her face.

"Ah what's with you being all smiley today huh Park Soeun?" she asked to Soeun who's getting ready for school.

"CHAEYOUNG-AH!" she ran to Isa with a wide grin on her face and hugged her tightly.

"What?"

"SHE GAVE ME A CHANCE, SOOJIN GAVE ME A CHANCE IM SO FUCKING HAPPY" she shouted happily while doing a celebratory dance.

"Wait, really?" Isa asked with her eyes widened.

"Yes we talked last night oh my god im so happy" Isa can't help but to giggle seeing Soeun jumping around.

Never seen you like this before, especially that eye smile. Soojin-unnie is the only one that can make you completely happy indeed.

"Im so happy for you bitch" Isa hugged her roomate who's panting.

"It's you who knocked some senses in me, you made me realize so many things, thank you so much." Soeun said in between their hug.

"We're being dramatic again, yah you should get ready."

Soeun grinned again and squealed.

"AH FUCK IM SO HAPPY HOW DO I STOP MYSELF SMILING FROM TIME TO TIME?!" Soeun asked as she jumped on her bed.

"You know what, you look stupid. I'll just go take a bath."

"You going somewhere?" Isa nodded.

"Yep, i can't be late." Soeun just showed her an okay sign.

Soeun is happily eating her breakfast when she heard a knock on the door. While chewing food on her mouth she came to open it.

"Oh Sumin unnie?" she almost choked seeing Sumin in front of her.

"Soeun-ah goodmorning!" Sumin greeted and they hugged each other.

"Good morning unnie, come in." she guided her unnie inside. She's still confused since it's Sumin's first time to go here, how did she even knew her address?

"Is Isa awake already?" Sumin asked.

"Oh i thought you came here for me." Soeun pouted, not even a few seconds passed, her eyes widen.

"Wait, are you waiting for Isa, you'll go out with her?!" Soeun asked.

"Well yes." Sumin answeres shyly as she scratched her nape. Soeun squealed.

"Oh my god unnie, you're so fast and how come she agreed immediately?"

"You know no one can resist my charms" Sumin said and posed like a cool girl.

"Wah unnie you're so... ugh nevermind, Isa's in the bathroom--- oh there she is!" Isa came out in the bathroom just on time.

"Oh, Sumin?  i just took a bath, sorry i'll do this quick." Isa said as she proceed preparing.

"It's okay i just really decided to come here early, take your time!" Sumin said and smiled at her.

"Unnie, do you want to eat? i cooked breakfast" Soeun said.

"Nah, it's fine Soeun-ah me and Isa will eat breakfast together." Soeun nodded and continued eating.

"Girlie didn't really informed me about your date, she didn't even told me she's going with you." Soeun said and Isa heard it.

"Bitch you didn't asked." Isa said as she roll her eyes.

"Yah i asked you earlier."

"You only asked if im going out, you never asked if im going with someone duh."