21

Soeun's POV

Today is Sunday and the squad suddenly stormed here in our apartment to hangout. It's been awhile since we get the chance to get together since we're all busy.

Soojin is not yet here since she have a photoshoot but she told me she won't take long.

"MOVIES ANYONE?" Jiyoon shouted and we all agreed. They started looking for movies to watch.

I went to the kitchen and opened the refrigirator to get some snack and to my surprise... it's fucking empty. I didn't know we're already out of stock i can't believe this. Now what will i feed to these girls?

"Yah Lee Chaeyoung!" i called my roomate who just got out of the bathroom. I bet she's going on a date with Sumin unnie.

"What?" i showed her our empty refrigirator, she seem surprised too.

"Let's go to the grocery store?"

"Ah i can't today, i promised Sumin that we'll go out today." oh right...

"I guess i'll just go by myself then?"

"Im really sorry, i'll just buy mine tomorrow."

"Bitch it's okay. Let me know if you're leaving already hmm?" i said and smiled at her.

Since we're living together and getting payed at the same time, we agreed to each other that we'll always buy our needs together. We'll go to the grocery store buy our own foods and neccesities and pay on our own too. Of course when it comes to food we always end up sharing like when we cook for each other and even snacks.

"Yah" we are both startled at the sudden voice heard from behind. It was Jimin.

"We can just order for lunch you know." she said.

"But i want to cook for you guys" i said as i pouted. She looks at me in disgust.

"Let's just go in the afternoon then i'll accompany you. For now let's just order." i agreed.

"Are we really watching a horror movie early in the morning?" i asked and they all nodded. Ugh we can just watch action movies something like that.

"Why unnie are you scared?" Jihan asked and now they're all teasing me.

"What me? scared? no not at all, what am i a coward?" now they're all laughing.

"Sure Soeun-unnie" Zoa said.

"Ah let's just watch shall we?"

They finally stopped teasing me. We started watching in the television and im sitting on the floor beside Jaehee who's clinging onto me.

"AH WHAT THE FUCK?!" a ghost just fucking appeared i bet i am the one who screamed the loudest.

"Y'all Soeun is scared" Jimin said while laughing.

"Yah i told you im not aish"

The movie is near ending, everything is so silent even us that are watching. I just now when movies started being in silence just like this, a ghost will suddenly appear yeah?

I am so into the movie waiting for the ghost to appear when my phone started ringing. Fuck i almost jumped from my seat.

Oh it's Soojin. I excused myself and answered the call rightaway.

"Hello Soojin?"

"Come pick me up, im outside."

"Oh you're already there?"

"Yeah i just arrived"

"Okay wait for me there in on my way!" i said and ended the call. I immediately told the others and proceed to go outside.