11

3rd person's POV

There has been an awkward silence in Soojin's car. She'll take Soeun home just like what she promised to Isa. No one is talking at all, they can't even look at each other's eyes just like months ago, awkwardness is taking over again.

As they're almost near Soojin sighed and gained all her confidence to speak.

"I heard from Isa that you're not talking to her?" Soojin asked and she heard Soeun hummed in response.

"Why?" Soojin added.

"I---" Soeun is hesitating wether she'll say it or not and she's not really ready to do so.

"You know it's okay to not tell me it maybe something private so i won't bother forcing you but please, atleast talk to Isa she's so worried for you." the older said.

"I-i will." Soeun said and Soojin nodded. They arrived, the younger invited Soojin inside their home so she can say hi to Isa.

Soeun knocked on the door only to be opened by Isa who sighed in relief for seeing Soeun, it's late night already but she can't sleep because of worrying. She's holding on to the doorknob so she won't stumble since have an injury.

"Thank you so much, Soojin unnie you're such an angel." Isa said and hugged Soojin.

"It's nothing, i should go now i'll still go on Jimin's house." Soojin answered and smiled.

"Okay unnie, be careful on your way, thanks again!" Isa said as she waved goodbye.

"Soeun? i'll go now." she looked at Soeun who's spacing out while sitting on her bed.

"Y-yeah thank you, Soojinnie." Soeun said and forced a smile.

Soojin left. Soeun noticed how Isa is having a hard time walking to her bed so she stand up to help her.

"What happened?" Soeun asked as Isa sit on her bed.

"Sprain." Isa answered shortly. She's still upset at Soeun for not talking to her for almost a week. She'll understand if she knows what's happening but no, she was was left clueless, being worried for something she don't know at all.

Soeun suddenly sit infront of her and grabbed her injured ankle making her surprised. As Soeun massaged it, they both stayed silent.

Soeun shut her eyes tight as she can't handle this awkward silence anymore. She and Isa never talked for days and now they're this close to each other, she's not used to this quiet version of her roomate, she can see how Isa looks so upset and she knows why.

"Im sorry" Soeun finally said and sighed.

"For those days i didn't talked to you, for ignoring you, im sorry. I just really want to be alone, and i can't manage talking to others, i don't want you to see me being such a mess but you did, i can't tell you the reason yet, atleast not now i just can't ugh how do i say this---" Isa cutted her off.

"I understand, you don't need to tell if your not ready, just remember that im here for you, always." Isa said and smiled at her.

"And please don't runaway drunk again for fucks sake i was dead worried." Soeun chuckled.

"Sorry"

"Why did you drink though and luckily Soojin unnie was able to find you, mind telling me want happened earlier??"

"I just felt like it and nothing special happened" Soeun answered as she avoid eyes with her roomate who frowned.

"I don't believe you." Isa said with a grin on her face making Soeun roll her eyes.