12

Soeun's POV

It's almost noon and classes just finished, it's my first day today. I kinda feel odd since im sorrounded with people younger than me. What surprised me was when a random student approached me and asked for my number oh my god like are they for real?

Also, since im used to being with the squad in school, i admit i feel so lonely. I wish i could just bring back time and make myself okay so i can spend and finish school with them. Now im left with this and i have to go for it coz i know i have to.

I'm walking all the way to the exit to finally go home. I saw a store and thought of something. Should i bring Isa something? i wanna make it up to her for not talking to her and making her worry.

"Hmm maybe ice cream will do" i said talking to myself, aish. I picked a flavor, immediately payed for it before i finally go home.

I got out of the store only to see someone across the road smirking at me. My heart can't help but to beat so fast due to mixed emotions. I don't know what to do or say.

Fuck. It's you again.

Soojin's POV

I feel so... lonely. Im used to Jimin being beside me but now im all alone. Nah, im just being a bit dramatic though, Jimin left for a vacation two days ago and Jaehee is with her. She said she'll go there to atleast rest her heart and mind for awhile so i understand and let her.

Our break up still makes me sad and guilty. I hurted her and even though she said it's fine, i know how much it pained her. And i hate myself for being weak when it comes to Soeun, i hate how im slowly realizing that my feelings are coming back, i don't know, i feel like my mind hates it but my heart?

After that one night when she said she still loves me, it all changed. My heart would beat so fast when she's close to me, it was just so wrong that everytime it happens, my mind would just automatically make me remember that she cheated and lied to me. Ugh i'm just so confused.

I heard my phone ringing that made me snapped out of my thoughts. It's actually Hwang Hyunjin calling me.

"Hello?"

"What's up Soojin? are you busy today?" he said excitedly.

"Not really but i need to stay here at the resto." i answered. Since Jimin is not here, i'll be replacing her for awhile until she come back.

"Oh well then would you mind if i go there? let's hangout!"

"Yeah sure, i'll be waiting!" i told him the address and ended the call.

Someone knocked on the door and i let them open it, it turns out to be Isa.

"Hey Soojin unnie good aftie!" she greeted me cutely. She do this everyday everytime she'll arrive, she will go straight here in the office and greet me, she do this on Jimin too.

"Hey Isa, your roomate still not going?" i asked, she shook her head.

"She just started school earlier so she still need some adjustments, maybe she'll work tomorrow or the next day she said." i nodded to her in response. She started working and here i am waiting for Hyunjin.

------------

"What? you and Jimin broke up?!" he asked looking so surprised. He arrived few minutes ago and now we're eating and talking.

"Yeah" i said sadly. I even asked him to lower his voice a bit he's the first one to know about this, not even the squad knows. Jimin actually plans to tell them once we're all together.