10

Soojin's POV

"You okay? what's happening?"

"Uh i-its about S-Soeun"

"Why, is something going on?" i asked as i fidget my fingers due to worry.

"It's been an hour and she's not here ever since i got home unnie, there are cans of beer in her bed too, she even left her phone."

"Did you try looking for her outside?"  i asked once again.

"I want to, but i got an accident in the restaurant earlier and i can't manage to walk." oh my god...

"I was about to call Jimin but i remembered she can't walk too, and i don't have the number of others so i called you unnie, i hope im not disturbing you, im just really really worried, pls find her" Isa added. I can't help but to sigh. Ah where could she be.

"Okay, i'll try to look for her, you should rest now i'll just call you when i find her okay?" i said.

"Okay unnie, and one more thing, Soeun is actually not talking to me for almost a week, and yesterday i caught her crying, i don't know what's happening to her, really im sorry for not telling." she said and we ended the call.

"What? is that why she's not working?"

"Yeah, she on her bed all day, and now this." Isa said.

"Ah what's with her, anyways i'll find her and talk to her and you rest there okay? don't worry everything will be fine."

"Thank you so much Soojin unnie, please be careful outside." she said and we hang up the call.

"Im sorry Hyun but i need to go somewhere important." i said with an apologetic tone.

"It's okay, we can still hangout some other times." he smiled at me as he pat my head.

"Thank you for understanding and we'll surely hangout again soon." i said and we waved our goodbyes and parted ways.

Now it's time to look for Park Soeun, where the fuck could she be? I wonder what's going on, aish im so worried.

I went to their place and try to look around the village but she's not here. I don't even know where she usually go, well i only know one, i almost forgot. Could she possibly be there though?

I sighed and drive again to the place i know she can go to, but im not sure if she's there.

And fuck i just realized that i have a stalker that maybe following me today, but im here already and Isa is waiting so i have to find her. I'll just need someone to pray for my soul i guess.

3rd person's POV

"I hope i can see you here." Soojin said talking to herself as she carefulky walked on the dark forest with her flashlight on.

She's here again, the place where good memories takes place. She's thinking that maybe Soeun is here to see the city lights.

And there she's right after minutes of walking, she saw Soeun sitting on their usual spot leaning on a tree.

She approached her and saw a can of beer on her hand, and she can also hear Soeun's sobs it means she's crying making her hurriedly go to her.