13

"How about this?" Isa showed Soeun a dress. They are currently at a mall to buy gifts for Jihan. Soeun already bought hers and she picked a bracelet as a gift since she know how Jihan loves those. Isa on the other hand is having a hard time.

"That cute. I told you already, Jihan is not that materialistic you know, buy her the simplest gift and she'll still apreaciate it, trust me." Soeun said to Isa who's pouting.

She ended up buying a purse as what Soeun suggested.

"Let's go grab some tea, come on my treat." Isa said and dragged Soeun.

"You keep treating me these days, what's with you?"

"I just want to and why are you still complaining, don't you want?"

"What? of course not, but how about your family i thought they're depending on you so you need to save money?" Soeun asked as they sat on the chair in the café they went in.

"Appa finally got decent and high paying job that's why." Isa answered that made her roomate surprised.

"Woah that's good. You're finally free, working and earning for yourself right?" Soeun asked and Isa just nodded.

"Then you should really treat me always." Soeun said cheekily and Isa just rolled her eyes.

Today is already Sunday and they were supposed to buy gifts yesterday like what they have agreed on but Soeun need to do some school related things and they have work in the afternoon so they ended up going today.

The party will be in the afternoon and it's still early so they decided to go home and rest for awhile. They both fell asleep due to tiredness.

Soeun woke up and checked the clock, her eyes widened as she saw the time. They got thirty minutes left to prepare for the party. She went to her roomate across her who's still in deep sleep.

"YAH LEE CHAEYOUNG WAKE THE FUCK UP!" she shouted directly at Isa's ear making her sit up straight.

"What the---"

"Don't what the me bitch we're getting late." Soeun said with her hands on her waist.

"Dude it's just a party i'm sure Jihan won't mind if we're late." Isa said with a sleepy tone.

"I don't care, i'll shower now, don't sleep anymore!" Soeun said as she grabbed her towel and enter the bathroom.

Isa rolled her eyes and sigh.

"As expected from the early bird Soeun." she said, talking to herself. She knows how Soeun hates being late so she stand up and prepare.

--------------

The two really got late for like an hour. It took them long waiting a bus for them to ride on.

They hurriedly walked in the village on the way to Jihan's house.

"DAMN THIS IS A FUCKING MANSION" Isa gasped with her eyes wide as it is her first time seeing houses this big and elegant looking.

"I know right." Soeun said while looking around she missed this house a lot.

"You've been here before?"

"Yep, we used to hangout here back then, every after school or when we cut classes together, we go straight here since Jihan is living by herself there wasn't any problem at all." Soeun chuckled as she remember those good old days.