8

Jiyoon, Jaehee, Jihan and Zoa arrived together. They saw the two waiting in the hallway with Soojin asleep on Soeun's shoulders.

"Where's Jimin unnie? will she be okay?" Jaehee worriedly asked.

"I-i don't know but i hope she will" Soeun answered.

"How did this happened?" Jiyoon asked.

"Police said that Jimin is driving so fast and crashed her car into a non-moving truck. Soojin said that the place where it happened was on the way to her house."

"So it means she going to Soojin unnie, but why at speed though? Jimin doesnt drive like that."

"Maybe she's chasing someone? i don't really know, let's just ask when Jimin is already conscious." Soeun said and the others nodded.

"But how did you got here unnie, did Soojin unnie called you?" Jihan asked.

"Nah, Soojin and i accidentally met earlier, we're together when she found out about the incident, so i drived her here." Soeun answered and they just nodded again.

They patiently wait for the doctor to come out of the operating room. Soeun's phone ring and it's Isa calling her, she can't move properly since Soojin is still sleeping on her shoulder.

"You should answer that unnie, i'll handle Soojin-unnie." Zoa said and Soeun nodded. Zoa took her seat and placed Soojin's head on her shoulder.

Soeun excused herself to answer the call.

"Hello?" Soeun greeted and sighed.

"Yo what's with the sigh huh? you okay?" Isa asked.

"Im in the hospital---" Isa cutted her off.

"WHAT?! WHY ARE YOU THERE? WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!" Soeun can't help but to put her phone away from her ear because of her loudness.

"You didn't even let me finish first stupid. It's Jimin, she got into an accident"

"Huh?? is she okay now??"

"Don't know, she's still in the operating room, what time are you going home by the way?" Soeun asked.

"I'll be home probably by 7 in the morning i guess? will you be there though or you're staying there in the hospital?"

"I still don't know, it will depend on Jimin's condition."

"Okay then, i'll hang up now, you should rest while waiting, and tell Jimin i said hi when she woke up, goodnight!"

"Yeah yeah goodnight, take care"

Soeun's POV

I hang up the call. Im glad that even though I rejected Isa, everything remained the same, our friendship and the way we treat each other didn't change. She's still the loud and caring friend i know and we still check on each other always.

I walk back to where the others are and just on time, the doctor finally came out of the room. I hurriedly walked.

"Ms. Jimin lost a large amount of blood, fortunately the hospital have stocks of blood of her type so we were able to control it. Also her shoulders and right leg was badly injured, im afraid it will be hard for her to move and walk for now. Let's just wait for her to wake up." the doctor said and i sighed in relief. Im thankful that it isn't bad as coma.

"How long do you think will it take for her to wake up?" Jiyoon asked.

"Maybe tomorrow, it won't take long for like two days, we transfered her to a room so you can visit her. " we nodded and thanked the doctor.