14

"Oh, Soojin?"

"Is her name Soojin? the one with you when you arrived? the beautiful girl in white?" Sumin excitedly asked.

"Wait, you mean Isa? sorry i thought you're pointing at Soojin." Soeun said and laughed.

"Isa it is then, her name is so beautiful just like her." Soeun laughed louder.

"The fuck unnie you sound whipped already, didn't know that girls like her is your type"

"Don't laugh at me, you'll help me with her right?" Sumin asked.

"Of course, i can introduce you to her like right now, wait here." She went to where Isa is. She's talking with Soojin in the couch.

"Uh, not to be rude but is it okay if i excuse Isa for awhile?" Soeun said as she approach the two. Isa look at her in confusion while Soojin nodded without hesitation.

"Of course, i'll just be there with them" Soojin said pointing at the squad in the table and go there. Soeun immediately dragged Isa to where the band is.

"Bitch what are you up to huh?" Isa asked as she stop Soeun on dragging her.

"Just come with me and you'll know." Soeun said, Isa rolled her eyes and let herself be dragged again.

They arrived and Soeun made the very confused Isa sit beside Sumin.

"Guys, this is Isa my roomate" Isa bowed with a hint of embarassment the band smiled at her and bowed back.

"Sumin unnie, here she is" Soeun said and secretly winked at her but Isa surely saw it.

"Bitch what the fuck?" Isa whispered to her roomate's ear as she don't know what's happening.

"Hey, im Bae Sumin!" Sumin finally introduced herself that made Isa look at her with wide eyes.

"O-oh sorry, hi im Lee Chaeyoung, just call me Isa" Isa said and shaked hands with Sumin.

"You look good together, you guys should date already" Soeun said from behind almost squealing. Isa looked at her again raising an eyebrow.

"Oh hehe i mean yeah, i should go now, Sumin unnie, you know what to do!" Soeun said winking at Sumin again then ran away to go back to the squad.

The two become awkwardly silent. Sumin scratched the back of her head due to sudden nervousness.

"U-uh" the way Isa look made her very intimidated but she still find her very pretty and note that Sumin is already crying inside (maybe she needs you guys to pray for her jk).

-------------

Hours passed, the other visitors left and only the squad remained. They've been drinking since earlier, well Jiyoon, Jimin, and Soeun only, the others didn't drink that much. Soeun is already drunk and not on her usual self, Jiyoon too while Jimin is sober.

"Guys, it's too early to be drunk you know" Soojin said as she look at the three. She almost laughed when she saw Isa looking so done with the drunk Soeun clinging onto her and annoying the hell out of her.

"I swear to god Park Soeun you bitch, you're so dead to me tomorrow." Isa said and pinched Soeun's thigh hard making her wince in pain but laughed aloud right after and cuddled with Isa more, i told you she's not on her usual self.