9

Isa's POV

It's been days and Jimin is still in the hospital, she need to stay there as her shoulder and legs still needs to be treated. Soojin unnie let me and Soeun be in charge in their restaurant for now.

Speaking of Soeun, we are now at a university and she just got herself enrolled. I'm so happy and proud of her at the same time. We are now walking on our way home, we didn't mind taking a bus since it's just a few blocks away from our apartment.

"You know what, we should celebrate you know, you're finally enrolled!" i said.

"Shut up, i just used all the money i saved for my enrollment." she said and rolled her eyes at me. Aish this girl, really.

"Okay then, my treat." i said and she looked at me giving me a wide smile.

"Sure, come on i know a place----" her smile faded as she stopped talking and walking at the same time. She seem looking somewhere but when i look at it there's nothing different happening there at all.

"Hey, what happened?" i noticed how her breath hitched, her eyes started shaking and she looks so scared.

"N-nevermind, let's go home." she said as she grabbed my arm and walked so fast, my god what's with her im starting to feel worried.

"Yah what's with you?" i said. We are now in our apartment and she immediately went to her bed and covered her full body including her head with her blanket.

"PARK SOEUN??!"

"I-m s-orry im not really in the mood to talk right now, im kinda not feeling well, i'll just cook for you later in lunch" she said while still covering herself.

"Okay then, you should rest well." i can't help but to sigh. I know there's something strange happening to her but she don't want to talk about it so i won't force her. I let her rest since she said she's not feeling well and also for her to have a peace of mind atleast since i know she needs it.

Lunch time came and she really did cooked for me. She didnt even bother to eat and went to her bed without saying a single word. I guess she won't work today because  normally at this time she already dressed and all prepared.

Argh what's really happening to you, Park Soeun?

3rd person's POV

Five days, five whole days with Soeun not talking to Isa, not even a single word. She's not going to her work, and her roomate is not sure if she's eating or not.

In that whole five days, Soeun would be tucked on her bed in the morning, sometimes she would be asleep, sometimes she's just really not talking, she'll only leave her bed when Isa's not around and at work once Isa comes back, she'll be welcome by an asleep Soeun again. Isa notice how puffy Soeun's eyes is everytime she'll check her when she's asleep.

Isa is so worried as fuck but what can she do? her roomate is not talking to her. She started thinking if she did anything wrong or something that might trigger her past but nothing, she's really careful when it comes to topics like this when she's with Soeun.

Isa decided to go home early today, since Soojin's finally able to manage the resto because Jimin got discharged two days ago. She's thinking that maybe if she go home early, she'll see what Soeun do at times like this when she's usually not around.

And as she open the door, the scene that welcomed her broke her heart. It's Soeun crying out loud with her back leaning on the bed frame. She looks so weak and hopeless.

"Soeun-ah?" Isa said with her voice shaking, seeing Soeun like this pains her so much. She approached the girl slowly Soeun is not moving at all, she just staring out of nowhere while crying.