24

Soeun's POV

Time surely flies so fast, i finally graduated. Ah i didn't know i would come this far. Back then, i was hopeless. Back then, i never spent a day without thinking how much i hate myself and how disappointed i am with the life i experienced.

Fixing my life is the best decision i have ever made. With the help of everyone, my friends especially Soojin i am able to overcome all the fears and worries i felt.

Lee Soojin, that girl, she's the best thing that happened to me. Everything about her is just so perfect. Of course we're together again. I will never forget how she told me that she's finally ready for us to get back together.

"Soeun-ah"

Here we are again, at our favorite place. I can't help but to smile knowing this forest that used to be my personal comfort space is now a very special place for me and Soojin as well. The moon and stars being the witness of every moments with the woman i love makes it more special.

"Hmm?"

"I..."

"You what? are you okay?"

"Yeah im fine, it's just..." she paused again. I can feel her hands getting cold.

She closed her eyes tight. I was about to ask again and check on her but then she opened her eyes and showed me a really bright smile.

"Let's get back together, Soeun."  she said while looking directly on my eyes.

Is this real? Is this really happening like finally?!

"Huh really? You mean we're back together, you're my girlfriend now? you're finally mine again is that it?" i asked her. I am so happy, im literally panicking right now.

"Yes"

"Are you sure? I mean i can still wait---"

"Soeun, im sure about this i thought about this for a very long time don't worry."

Tears can't help to fall from my eyes. I am not expecting this at all. I am so happy that i came to hug her. We embraced each other so tight not wanting to let go.

"I love you so much, Soojin."

"I love you more Park Soeun."

Starting that day i told myself to never let her down, not again. I lost her once and now i got the chance and we're back together. I'll be the Soeun that she failed to have back then. I'll be the Soeun that will fight for her and make her the happiest.

"Hey" i was snapped back into reality when she came and sat beside me. We're here in her house.

"You seem in deep thought, what are you thinking about?"

"Nah, i was just thinking about... life, i guess?" she nodded and rested her head on my shoulder. I really love it when she do this.

"Thank you, Soojinnie" i said.

"Eh suddenly? for what?" i can't help but to chukle seeing how confused she is.

"For accepting me again. For making my life better, you know?" she showed me a really cute smile as she nod.

"Then I want to thank you too, for staying strong and holding on.

It was really hard for you on those past few years but in those times i was never able to help you, not even once.  How i wish i listened to you instead of leaving you. That cheating thing is pure bullshit and fuck... i wish i knew. We could've been together, i mean we could've been staying strong not like this, we're back to zero.