7

Days, weeks and months passed, it's been 5 months and the stalker still send Jimin pictures that shows they're near Soojin. It really scared all of them especially Soojin, Jimin decided to ask her to stop working for awhile and just help her in managing the restaurant which Soojin gladly agreed to since it's for their safety too.

Also, as time goes by, the awkwardness of Soojin and Soeun lessens. Since they see each other everyday now, slowly, they made theirselves comfortable with each other like how they used to before. They would talk casually now unlike before where there will be no conversation without them stuttering and being nervous.

Since the ex lovers become close again, Soeun can't help but to fall for Soojin more. She know that it's wrong and she can't do anything anymore. Of course she know her limits as now Soojin's friend even though it pains her so much, she have to accept it.

Today is Sunday, Soeun is lying on her bed doing nothing since it's her dayoff. Isa is not here since she's in Busan to visit her family there. She's gone for a week and will comeback tomorrow.

"Ah what do i do" Soeun whined as she feels so bored. She grabbed her cap and jacket and go to wherever her feet will take her.

She walked and walked until she reached a forest. She opened her flashlight since its dark already.

Finally she reached her destination, there's the city lights and the moon and stars shining brightly. She smiled sadly.

"Damn too many happy memories in here" she whispered to herself and sigh.

(If u wanna know what happened here, check my oneshot called "01" kekekeke)

She went to the tree and was about to sit there but then she saw someone unexpected sitting there already. Her eyes widened.

"Soojinie?" the older looked at her looking surprised as she didnt expect Soeun here as well.

"H-hey, i didn't expect you to go here, come" Soojin said and patted the space behind her for Soeun to sit on which the younger did.

"I was just bored and my feet brought me here so yeah, how about you, where's Jimin?"

"She's on her apartment, im on mine too but i got really bored just like you and decided to go here since i miss this kind of view, you know?" Soeun cant help but to giggle.

"But it's still dangerous to go out by yourself don't you think? your stalker might be following you." Soeun asked.

"Yeah it's really dangerous but it's already night though i don't think they'll still follow me, i hope" Soojin said as she roamed her eyes on her sorroundings nervously.

"I hope so too, but don't worry though atleast you're with me."

They both became silent, well a comfortable one. They're just enjoying the view that they missed so much.

"Sooo, how are you and Isa?" the older asked and Soeun furrowed her eyebrows.

"Me and Isa? what about us?" Soeun asked confusedly.

"What you guys still not together?" Soeun laughed.

"Me and Isa together? are you serious?" Soeun said in between her laughs.

"Well Isa obviously likes you" Soojin said making Soeun stop laughing and just giggled.

"I know that" Yes, Isa accidentally confessed to her two months ago when she got drunk.

"Don't tell me you turned her down?"

"Well, i did"

"What? why?" Soojin asked. Soeun sighed and look at her.

"Still you" Soeun said in a very low tone, almost whispering but she know Soojin heard it. Soeun looked away sadly.

"You know i---" Soojin was cutted off by the younger.

"I-im sorry, i know it's not me anymore and im not really expecting anything. I tried to move on and forget, but my heart wants you and you only. I respect your relationship with Jimin and i don't have any plans to seperate you guys, don't worry." Soeun said sadly while looking at the sky.

"Im sorry, Soeun" Soojin said.

"Ah why are you apologizing? you didnt do anything wrong" Soeun said and chuckled.

"Im hurting you Soeun"

"It's fine Soojin, it's my choice. Anyways, how are you and Jimin?"

"We're fine."

"Are you happy?"

"Y-yeah im happy" Soojin answered and the younger nodded and gave her a smile.

"That's good, as long as you're happy, i'll be fine, don't mind me Soojinie."

"I---" Soojin sighed. She don' know what to say, she feels guilty and she know that she shouldnt.

"It's getting late, should we go now? i'll walk you to your car." Soojin nodded and fixed herself. They walked in silence till they reached her car.

"Hop in i'll drive you home, im not taking no as an answer." Soojin said, Soeun was about to decline but the older glared at her so she just obliged.

"Oh my god" Soojin said when she opened her phone and got welcomed by a 44 missed calls from her girlfriend.

"Is everything okay?"

"Jimin's calling me since earlier and my dumbass left my phone here."

"You should call her, she might be worrying" Soojin nodded and called Jimin immediately.

After a few rings she finally picked up.

"Hello?"

"Babe--- wait who are you?"

"Im a nurse, and please go to the Seoul's Hospital now, Miss Kim Jimin got into an accident she's still in the operating room."

"Oh my god, o-okay okay i'll go there." Soojin said as she hang up. She shakingly started her car.

"FUCK" she shouted in frustration, she can't insert her key due to her shaking. She's now crying.

"Hey what happened?" Soeun asked worriedly.

"J-jimin got into an a-accident"

"What?!? let's go i'll drive, you can't drive in this state, just tell me the directions" Soeun said and they quickly switch their sits.

Soojin is now hyperventilating, she's so worried and scared.

"Calm down okay? we'll be there soon, she'll be fine im sure." Soeun said trying to comfort the girl.

The ride went silent, only Soojin's crying will be heard.

They arrived and they immediately enter and asked where she is, they were told to wait outside the operating room.

"Ms. Lee Soojin?" it was a nurse with some police behind her.

"Y-yes?" Soojin is still having a hard time to breath so Soeun is calming her.

"I'm the nurse who answered earlier, and they are the police who investigated the accident earlier."

"Can you please tell me what happened?" Soojin asked.

"Ms. Jimin crashed her car on a non-moving truck. As our team checked the cctv, she was on speed as if she's chasing someone so maybe she didn't notice the parked truck since she's out of focus." one of the police said and showed them the video copied on a phone. The two watched the video intently.

"She-she's on her way to my house, fuck." Soojin said and cried loudly again. The police left and Soeun was the one who thanked them for the information.

Soeun informed the squad on what happened and all of them are worried, they said they'll go here.

"Hey hey, calm down, Jimin is fine im sure." Soeun said and hesitatingly hugged Soojin since she know she need one.

I hope Jimin is okay, i can't lose her. Soeun said on her mind as a tear left her eye. She's very worried for her bestfriend too but she need to be strong and comfort Soojin.