Episode one: pilot

-may 2nd 2036-

Josh flies to sky and punches him hard making him fly back as sky stops himself "I've grown in power since the last time we trained I've learned a new power" sky said "oh yea?" Josh said as flames cover josh "shadow spike rain!" Sky yells as a bunch of shadow spikes fall from the sky as joshs flames burn them but one spike nearly hits josh as he flies back dodging the spike "yea you have gotten stronger but not enough to be stronger then me" josh said and flies to sky punching him again as flames shoot out off sky's back.

-hour-

Josh and sky sit down breathing heavy from the intense training "good days worth of training" josh said smiling "yes yes it was" sky said as a man appears before them "Joshua vercetti and skyler vercetti you have been summoned to compete in the universal tournament in order to compete you need a total of five fighters the tournament will start in four days from tomorrow" the man said and disappears.

-hours-

"Derrick ain't doing the tournament we need three more members" josh said and sighs "or we have Nicole and lavender" sly said as josh gets and idea "I have one person in mind" josh said.

-space prison x-

"You sure about this?" Sky asked "yes he's all we have left" josh said infront of a cell "I am surprised to see the two of you here" the man in the shadows smirks "well we need your help with a tournament" josh said "what's in it for me?" The man asked "your sentence will be reduced" josh said "and if I refuse" he asked "you will rot behind these bars" josh said "fine" he said "good we will be back in four days shredder" josh said as he leaves.

"We're all set let's get some training in" josh said as skyler nods "ok" skyler smiled as they both power up