Episode thirteen: enchantex vs olomog enamies to end

Enchanta flies to olomog and punches him hard but olomog grabs enchanta, Alec flies in and throws olomog off enchant la "quick fuse now" Alex said as he fuses with enchanta "enchantex been along time since I seen this fusion" olomog said as enchantex blasts olomog making him fly back he then flies to him and punches him hard causing olomog to hit a wall enchantex smirks and blasts him through the wall as olomog tries to get up enchantex walks to him and grabs his throat "you die here" enchantex said and blasts olomog a chest as enchantex drops the body as they unfuse "josh what's next?"  Enchanta asked "I go after my brother and zeron" josh said and looks at enchanta.

Josh flies off into space and flies through space searching for Derrick.

Olomog heals and stands up "oh you'll regret that" olomog said "shit" enchanta said "this time I'll make sure your dead!" Alec yelled flying to olomog and punches him hard making him fly back into the wall Alec kept punching olomog, olomog grabs Alec and slams him into the ground a bolt of thunder strikes down as iroh flies in with storm breaker "am I too late for the party" iroh said "no" Alec said "you guys rest I'll end him" iroh said as his eyes turn blue iroh then flies over to olomog and strikes stormbreaker into his chest slicing it open olomog tries to stop him itoh turn chops his head off as the head drops.

-unknown planet-

Josh lands and looks around "I felt his energy here" josh said "you did but you also felt mine" zeron said walking out of the dark shadows "where's my brother" josh said "you'll have to go through me" zeron said "fine then I'll kill you!!" Josh said as his flames cover him the heat was tense the air around him were as a suns heat the fires were really bright "let's go!" Josh yells.