Episode three: skylers power revealed

Shredder flies to the masked man and punches him with all his strength as The masked man grabs his fist and slams him down onto the ground causing the ground to collapse "damn the masked man has some power" sly said "yea he does we gotta watch out for him" josh suspects something.

Shredder gets up "you'll regret that" shredder said as he goes to punch the masked man as the masked man grabs his fist and slams him down hard again as The masked man tosses him out of the zone "poser" the masked man said
"Well that was fast now skyler vs Wayne" the announcer said as skyler and Wayne fly to the zone "let's go" Wayne said as skyler smirks "yea let's go" skyler said as they both fly to each other at full speeds punching each other's fists hard skyler flies back "shadow cage!" Sly yells as shadows come out forming a cage around Wayne "you think the this will keep me?" Wayne said "your dead wrong!" Wayne yells as the shadows explode "explosive fist!" Wayne yells flying to sky as shadows grab Wayne and throws him on the ground sky smirks and flies over to him and punches him hard making him fly back "I was gonna wait till the finals for this but here goes nothing" skyler said as he closes his eyes making a shadow clone appear as he and the clone fly to Wayne and slams him into the ground sky then flies back and summons a shadow cloud "raining shadow spikes!" Sly yells as a bunch of spikes come crashing down as Wayne dodges all of them "isn't that illigal?" Wayne rages "no I said outside weapons I didn't say anything about forming shadow weapons" the announcer said as Wayne sighs and goes to blast the announcer as the announcer teleports to Wayne and turns Wayne into dust as josh looks down at the zone shocked feeling the enormous power from the announcer "Wayne is disqualified for attacking me skyler wins!" The announcer said "now let's get to the final match of round one" he said "lavender and brutas" he said as lavender flies down as a huge buff guy appears as josh gulps regretting letting her come.