Episode elevin: rise of the dark empire

Derrick wiped the blood of his cheek and flies off to a far away planet as he lands moro is out he was the weakest anyway luckily we have nexus Olomog Jirax and zeron" Derrick said "our dark empire is now took control over all universes now all we have to to is find the Omni realm and slaughter the Omni king" Derrick said.

-earth-

Nicole finds Skyler body as a portal opens enchanta Alec and Daryl walk through it "we're too late" enchanta said shredder lands and looks at nicole and the guardians "welcome to universe seven guardians josh is awaiting you on planet vamp" shredder said as the guardians nod and fly off as shredder picks sky up.

-planet vamp-

Everyone lands as nicole runs to josh and hugs him "hey baby you ok?" Josh asked as nicole shakes her head "sky...he's dead...." nicole said "lavender is in a coma Derrick did pretty bad damage to her and Derrick slaughtered skyler in cold blood" nicole cries out as josh hugs her tight feeling rage build up let me talk to the guardians" josh said as the guardians walk in "this war is out of hands it's time for us to end it and go straight to them I usually let them come to me but it's time to bring the battle to them I want Derrick to my self along with thst zeron I want a rematch with him" josh said and stands up as the guardians nod "let's gear up" enchanta said.

-unknown planet-

A servant walks to Derrick "it seems like the guardians has joined forces with your brother and their on their way here" the servent said "good the spark of an all out war is in place get the army ready" Derrick said smirking.