Episode twelve: all out war a new bond forms

Josh flies down blasting the guard down as the guardians and shredder land "bring me Derrick!" Josh yells as Derrick flies over to josh "ah brother you came to visit me" Derrick said "you killed skyler" josh said "did I really? Oh no I did what will I ever do for your forgiveness oh no I don't fucking care all I care about is killing you" Derrick said "we'll see who dies" josh said as flames cover him "oh no you'll have to go through my massive army" Derrick said as he flies off as an army appears olomog and jirax stay behind to fight enchanta charges at the army and throws fire balls at them Alex turns into a dragon and flies down eating some of the soldiers Daryl gathers energy and turns into the Phoenix and breaths fire killing a few soldiers as josh fights through the soldiers trying to get to jirax after a few josh flies to jirax and punch him hard making him fly back josh then teleports to him and slams his foot into his chest pushing jirax down into the ground a few feet as olomog flies to josh as enchanta flies over and throws him away from josh "I'm your fighter olomog" enchanta said.

Josh gets thrown as shredder flies in and blasts jirax josh gets up and whipped blood off his lip flames cover josh then flies to jirax and punches him hard burning his face shredder then grabs jirax and slams him down he and josh then fly back and fuses their body together.
"I am josder fused body of josh and shredder!" Josder said.
Josder flies to hru ax and punches him hard making him fly back "double Flame dark attack" josder said as a beam of dark fire shoots out to jirax shootikg straight through his heart.

Enchanta was out of breath holding his chest as olomog walks towards enchanta. "You die here" olomog said