Episode six: new world order

"Lord Derrick universe nine leader moro is here along with universe tens Olomog universe four nexus and universe elevens jirax" Derrick said "I'll meet them in the command room" Derrick said.

-hour-

Derrick walks into the command room where nexus olomog moro and jirax are "thank you for coming all as you know I need your help with Your armies to strike against universe seven my brothers Joshua and skyler and their new friend shredder with our combined forces our armies will merge into one the new world order our army will be greater then any army out there we will shred the life of universe seven and any universe that gets in our way we will rule the multiverse and over throw the Omni king" Derrick said "yes but we have a slight problem" olomog said "there's gods in my universe that they call themselves the guardians their powerful beings that I have trouble killing they will form a rebel army and join forces with your brother" olomog said "let them we will kill them all" Derrick l said.

-universe ten-
-clover-

Enchanta flies to Alex and punches him hard making him fly back "oh is that all you got!" Alec said as he smirks his dragon wings grow out as he flies to enchanta and punches him hard but enchanta blocks his punch Daryl walks to them "we have an urgent message from Odin" Daryl said "olomog has gained a huge army and has joined forces with other universes" Daryl said "so who's the good guys?" Enchanta asked "I believe the vercetti brothers of universe seven" Daryl said "let's go visit them then" enchanta said.

-earth universe 7-

Josh looks at skyler "we need to gather as much soldiers and fighters in our universe to fight against derricks army shredder said he'll talk to his old army and hopefully join forces with us" josh said "I will also talk to the reapers to join along side us" skyler said "we'll need all the soldiers we can get" josh said