- ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇꜱᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇʀ.

— ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇꜱᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇʀ

ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴇꜱᴛ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇʀ.

Emma and her family were venturing the forest on their way to find Tinkerbell, a fairy who has lived on Neverland for a very long time. Pan trusts her, which means that she might be able to help them in getting Henry back. If she were willing to help, of course, Emma thinks pessimistically.

They had been walking for a while when Hook suddenly stops. The others follow his example and stare at the pirate. "Why are we stopping," Regina questions with clear irritation to her voice. Captain Hook raises his hand and signals them to be quiet. "I hear voices," he whispers very softly. He gestures towards a dirt path that they were nearing and he lowers himself. The others follow his example as they crouch towards the bushes by the side of the path.

"-Absolutely mental," they hear a voice yelling. Emma flinches visibly when she recognizes who it was. A pair of boots stops right before the bush they were hiding behind, but the foliage was enough to cover them entirely. They all suck in a breath to make as little noise as possible. "Come on, Pres. It's not far from here." "As if I'd take another step! You're insane," a familiar voice exclaims loudly.

Emma barely lifts her head, but it was enough to be able to glance over the bush that was covering her. She sees Felix standing right in front of them with crossed arms. Presley was a little further back on the forest path and seems to refuse to take another step. "You agreed to come here with me. I didn't force you," the slouchy blonde in front of her says calmly. "I call being high barely giving consent to take me to some woods!"

Presley was seething and feeling so very confused. Felix has a golden medal for acting mysteriously, but usually she was able to get something useful out of him. Now? Nothing. Felix rolls his eyes. "I told you, it's not just some woods. This is Neverland." Presley scoffs. "Sure. Are we sure you're not the one intoxicated right now? Neverland doesn't exist! Fairytales don't exist!" "Pres, just meet him. If you still don't want to be here after that, I will bring you home. I promise."

The girl crosses her arms and starts thinking so hard that the wrinkles appeared in her forehead. She could refuse, of course, but she didn't know the way off this place. Without her friend's help she would never be able to leave. Besides, what harm could it do to indulge in his drug trip a little more? Probably a lot, but Presley didn't think of that at the moment.

She scoffs. "Fine, take me to whatever imaginary friend you have. When we're done, I'll be leaving. With or without you," she tells him firmly. She comes into motion and approaches Felix. He turns his back against her again and leads them through the Dark Forest. When they were out of range, the group comes out of hiding.

"Damn it, Presley," Emma mutters. Hook overhears the Savior and raises an eyebrow at her. "How do you know her?" His question makes everyone turn around and glance at the two of them. "You know that girl," Regina questions too. She crosses her arm. Her facial expression shows she wasn't impressed. Snow and Charming stay quiet. They didn't want to say anything that might be against Emma's wishes. Emma hesitates and looks down at the dirt and fallen leaves beneath her shoes. "I.. yes, I know her. She is my foster child."