- ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴇꜱᴄᴀᴘᴇ.

— ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴇꜱᴄᴀᴘᴇ

— ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴇꜱᴄᴀᴘᴇ.

Presley had no idea for how long she was down in her father's lair, but she felt like it didn't matter. Simultaneously it seemed just a few minutes yet also like she was there for days. She thinks about the others that were left in the Charming's loft, but each time she would mention them her father found one way or another to distract her.

He asked her to tell him all about her time in the Land without Magic or to show him her powers. She told him all he wanted to know, but left out little painful matters such as Loki and her Twelve Labors. In return he told her all of the memories from her childhood that she was missing. He re-introduced her to the nymphs that were part of her entourage.

But Presley became aware quickly that the nymphs were not just there to help her around in the Underworld. They were also to distract her from thinking about leaving the throne room.

And Presley was having none of it.

"Stop following me and let me leave," she bellows at them. The nymphs were not the slightest bit threatened when she created a fireball in her hand. Daphne steps forward and grants her a gentle smile. "Your Highness, why don't we forget about this silly little notion and get to the gardens? You loved it there when you were a child-"

"No! I don't want to stroll through some stupid garden. I'd prefer throwing myself off a cliff! Now, let me go and get back to my friends." Once again it was the nymph Daphne who responded to her. "But, Your Highness, it is not safe out there."

"There are many dangers in the Underworld. You're not prepared," Echo echoes after her cooingly. Minthe strides forward, her voice kind and soothing as her fingers reach out to the young teen goddess. "We will ensure you are safe and happy. Don't you want that," she asks. Her voice was almost hypnotizing, leaving Persephone is a slight daze.

But the teen's determination was stronger than a few pretty words from the nymphs in front of her.

"I am leaving and neither one of you are going to stop me," she snarls.

Presley raises a threatening hand. The nymphs take a few steps backwards in horror. She didn't want to do this to these girls who have already had traumatizing experiences while they were still alive, but she also didn't appreciate being kept as a prisoner.

She twists her wrist and the three nymphs fall down, unconscious before their bodies could hit the ground.

Presley immediately turns and heads towards the exit of the cave, only to find she was being stopped by an invisible shield.

Her father locked her up here and Presley didn't appreciate any of it. She was very independant, so to find out how controlling he was over her already didn't sit well with her.