- ᴀ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ.

—  ᴀ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

—  ᴀ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ.

They all got off the ferry that brought them to the Underworld. At first it all seemed dark and damp, but when they stepped through the fog that was hanging around the docks their world changed.

Instead of cold and damp it was chilly, red and.. urban?

"I don't think we're in Maine anymore," the queen rightfully remarks.

They landed right into a wreckage that looked awfully similar to their Storybrooke. The sky above them was cloudy and red and mist swirled around them. Emma asks the question that had been on all their minds and asks why it looks so similar, but Rumplestiltskin remarks that her questions are pointless. He explains that all that matters is that all the people there were dead and trapped souls because they had unfinished business left to deal with.

They heard an engine revving and a car sped by not much time later. "Is that.. Cruella de Vil," Presley asks as she recognises the two coloured hair and giant coat of the driver.

"How would you know if you were not in town when that happened?" It was Rumplestiltskin who looked at her questioningly. Presley responds by rolling her eyes and giving him a sarcastic, biting response. "Because I watched Disney movies as a kid, dumbass."

Emma suggests splitting up to cover more ground and everyone agreed quickly. The sooner they found Hook the sooner they could leave.

Presley and Wendy hold hands as they separate from the rest of the group. At the corner of the street they stop to make a plan.

"Where could we possibly be able to find Hook? This place must be massive," the blue eyed girl complains. She didn't think their chances of success were that high. Wendy pouts her lips and put a finger to her chin. Her eyebrows were furrowed, causing a line to appear on her forehead.

"Well, we can use a bit of magic to find him.. and if this Underworld is a copy of Storybrooke, we just need to go where we would go up there," she muses, glancing at her girlfriend for approval of her plan. "But where would we go, then," Presley asks. She didn't quite follow her trail of thoughts to be honest.

Wendy smiles. "Where do people in Storybrooke store and collect magical items?" Presley answers quickly, since the answer was quite obvious. "The Queen's vault and.. Mr. Gold's shop!"

It has hit her. If they needed magic to find Hook, then Mr. Gold's shop was the right way to go.

Wendy reacted with enthusiasm. "Then that is where we are headed!" The blue eyed girl lunges her arms around her girlfriend's neck, hugging her tightly. "You are brilliant, Wendy. Absolutely brilliant!"

The two girls hold each others hand and went on their way, but unbeknownst to them they were being watched.

°

The two found their way to Mr. Gold's shop easily, considering they were quite familiar to its Storybrooke counterpart by now. The bell jingles when they get inside. The shop was eerily silent.