- ᴍᴇʀʟɪɴ.

— ᴍᴇʀʟɪɴ

— ᴍᴇʀʟɪɴ.

"It really is an ugly tree, isn't it?"

Emma and Regina look up from their potion brewing equipment to see Presley suddenly standing behind them. She held her arms crossed before her chest while looking sideways at the tree in which Merlin, the greatest sorcerer of all time, was supposedly trapped.

"Presley, what are you doing here," Emma asks. Regina follows her words up by questioning how she even knew they were there. Presley grins smugly. "Well, the two of you aren't exactly discreet, now are you?"

She slowly steps forward and approaches the two women. "Can I do anything to help," she asks. Emma runs her pale hand gently over the girl's hair and shakes her head. "All we need to do is use Regina's tear in the potion and then we're finished, so not at this point."

They tried to add Regina's tear to the mixture in their pot, but it didn't work.

Presley opens her mouth to speak, but was interrupted when she heard someone come near to them. She looks over her shoulder at the empty courtyard and caused Regina and Emma to look as well. It was Henry that was walking up to them. His voice was shaky when he joins them and when Emma asked what was wrong he refused to speak. However, after a bit of pressure from Emma he revealed that his little crush on Lady Violet didn't end so well.

"I'm going to kill that bitch," Presley grumbles as she swiftly wraps her arm around Henry's shoulder and pulls him close. However, they found some use in his sadness over his first love being crushed. His tear was the key ingredient in freeing Merlin.

But Arthur did not agree to that plan. He marches up to them and commands that they stop. He accuses them of lying from the moment they arrive and bringing dark sorcerers into his kingdom under who the Dark One, followed up by glaring at Emma and Presley.

"Well, you ain't a sweetheart either, Arthur," Presley chastises him. She had her arm still wrapped around Henry, who had his embracing her waist and his head tucked against her collar bone. Arthur draws his sword, but Regina creates a fireball and slips the tissue with Henry's tear to Emma. The Dark One rushes to the pot and puts the tissue in.

Rays of darkness and pale light engulf Emma and whirl around her like a tornado. She yells out that their plan is working. Arthur calls to his knights to attack and Regina retorts by spewing her infamous fireballs at them.

Presley gently let go of Henry and creates two powerful spheres of red electricity around her hands. She blasts them towards the feet of a group of knights. The blasts blow the guards off their feet and knocks them onto the ground. The landing pushed all the air out of their lungs. Some had hit their heads on the stone flooring and groaned or were straight up unconscious.