- ᴅᴇꜱᴄᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟʟ.

— ᴅᴇꜱᴄᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟʟ

— ᴅᴇꜱᴄᴇɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟʟ.

Her mind was unwilling, but her body was forced to obey the will of Nimue. The Dark One made her stroll through the woods.

"Where are we going," Presley asked.

Nimue chuckles while keeping up her quick pace. "It is of no matter for you, Persephone. All you need to do is obey my orders."

The blonde scoffs. "I've never been good at following orders. You should know that. Besides, that is not my name," she growls in response. "It is to me. Your only name. Presley Swan is a lie created by the Dark Curse. She didn't exist and never will. All that there is is Persephone."

Presley opened her mouth to backfire, but Nimue raised her hand to silence her. They walked onto an open part of the woods. A circle of Dark Ones was already waiting for them, their faces covered by the shadows that their hoods casted on their faces.

Seconds later they were joined by the Charmings, Regina, Robin and Rumplestiltskin. While Snow and Charming were fretting over their baby son back at the diner the others were scanning their surroundings.

"Presley?"

It was Regina who spoke, her words full of questioning. Her tone almost sounded accusatory. Presley couldn't blame her because this really did look bad and nobody knew about what transpired in the diner when Nimue showed up and Merlin was killed.

Presley opens her mouth to speak, but Nimue raises her hand and balls her fist tightly. The blonde teen gasps, feeling her vocal cords contract. It was clear that the Dark One did not want her speaking.

But her movement also made it clear to the others that she wasn't with them on her free will.

"So, this is really it," Henry mutters now that they were face to face with the horde of Dark Ones that were going to replace them in Storybrooke. His lip trembled a little in fear.

"I'm afraid it is, lad."

Hook walked onto the field with a smug grin. He made a remark about the boat that was slowly gliding over the water of the lake behind them, hidden by mist.

But before the boat could reach the shore Emma approached the field. She rushed to her family to hug them and cries out that she tried. Her family tries comforting her while Regina makes one last attempt to reason with Hook. She mentions a situation that both had sworn never to speak of again. It made Presley seriously curious, but she didn't mind silently watching this unravel nearly as much as she thought she would.