- ​ᴄʀᴜᴇʟʟᴀ ᴅᴇ ᴠɪʟ, ᴄʀᴜᴇʟʟᴀ ᴅᴇ ᴠɪʟ, ɪꜰ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ..

─ ᴄʀᴜᴇʟʟᴀ ᴅᴇ ᴠɪʟ, ᴄʀᴜᴇʟʟᴀ ᴅᴇ ᴠɪʟ, ɪꜰ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ

─ ᴄʀᴜᴇʟʟᴀ ᴅᴇ ᴠɪʟ, ᴄʀᴜᴇʟʟᴀ ᴅᴇ ᴠɪʟ, ɪꜰ ꜱʜᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴄᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ.. ​ɴᴏ ᴇᴠɪʟ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡɪʟʟ.

Zelena ponders over the card in her hands, re-reading the words over and over again. She hears the sound of someone appearing by magic and looks up, not in the least surprised by who was standing in the corner of her kitchen.

"Would you prefer I send you chocolates next time?"

Zelena looks up, meeting the blue eyes that look so similar to those of his daughter. "If you're looking for a thank you, maybe you should write your name on the card next time," she responds, waving the card in the air before putting it down next to her.

The God of the Underworld pushes himself away from the stove he was leaning against and approaches her carefully, each step slow and deliberate. "Well, I'm afraid I didn't come to woo you, Zelena. I came to warn you." Zelena stands up from her seat on the window sill and straightens out her black skirt nervously. She asks him what she needed a warning for.

Hades explains that she has a werewolf visitor from Oz. Zelena becomes a bit flustered. She knows exactly who he was talking about and just the thought of her makes the witch pace around the room.

If what she did to the werewolf came out to Regina she would lose all the good will she built with her. She would lose her daughter forever.

Which is why Zelena decides to leave before they find her.

Hades cocks his head to the side. It was almost as if he was challenging her, Zelena observed. "The Underworld? Easier said than done." The Wicked Witch holds his penetrating gaze, not looking away. "Need I remind you? I'm very much alive. I have my own way home."

A muscle in his jaw tightens. Hades' body language becomes a bit stiff. "And your daughter? You're just gonna leave her down here," he asks. He even sounded a little accusational.

Zelena starts arguing with him. Her daughter is exactly the reason she should go, because facing the werewolf girl would ultimately lead to doing something she will regret.

Hades slowly approaches her. Each step slow, deliberate, as they carry him closer to Zelena. "You certainly won't get your daughter back by running, hm? My Persephone is back with me because I never gave up looking for her. Because I never turned from her. Stay. Face them," he says, picking up the decayed flower from the vase she put it in.

"Let me guess, with you," she scoffs. She reads his barely hidden intentions easily. "We make quite a team. You can trust me, Zelena. I'll give you everything you want," Hades remarks. He extends the flower towards her, a token of his devotion to help her. 

Zelena releases a quiet sigh. She shakes her head a little. "Sorry, Hades. My time in the Underworld is over." Hades purses his lips. He lowers his head, trying to recollect himself. The god opens his mouth but stays silent for a short moment.