- ᴀ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ.

— ᴀ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ

ᴀ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ.

Emma found out about the switch between Pan and Henry, but she was too late. Pan had already knocked out Regina and stole something very precious. The Dark Curse. The same curse that created Storybrooke and made them forget everything. But when Pan casts it now, Mr. Gold warns them, it does not have the true love of Snow White and Prince Charming woven into it. Even Emma would be unable to break it. All hope seemed lost, but the Dark One had one last thing they could try. Instead of finding Pan, they could use a certain spell that would switch Henry and Pan back in their respective bodies, therefore bringing Pan to them. When they were back in their bodies, Henry would have the scroll with the Dark Curse and bring it to them so Regina could break it.

The Queen remarks that even Rumplestiltskin didn't have enough power to cast such a spell, but the Dark One counters that he can if he had the right equipment. The wand that once belonged to the Black Fairy, one of the most powerful fairies that ever existed. The Blue Fairy took her wand before exiling her, so Blue must have the wand. They agree that Tinkerbell, Hook, Baelfire and David head to the convent to get the wand while the others return to Mr. Gold's shop to prepare Henry.

Everyone was gathered in Mr. Gold's shop, waiting for the others to return with the wand. They all look up when they hear the bell of the front door tinkle, but it was not who they expected it to be. It was Wendy Darling. She seemed rather upset and distressed, which set off alarm bells in Emma. "Hey, Wendy.. where is Presley?" The girl's frantic brown eyes meet Emma's and she sighs. She folds her hands in front of her, squeezing them in a self soothing manner. "I don't know. Yesterday, she promised to be back by dinner but I didn't see her again. I'm worried about her and thought.. maybe she had come to see you." Emma shakes her head slowly. "No, she hasn't.." She feels a pang of hurt inside of her, but she didn't think of it for long. There were greater worries now. She looks over her shoulder at the others. They were all standing around in the back of the shop with worried looks and crossed arms. "Sorry, guys, but I have to find her."

"You don't need to apologize. Presley is important to you too," Snow White says with a warm smile to her daughter that showed nothing but support. Rumple nods in agreement and adds: "It can take a while until they get the wand and we don't need you in the meantime." "We will call you as soon as they are back here," Belle promises. Emma sighs deeply and rests a hand on the frizzy haired girl's back. "Come on, kid, let's find Presley."

Emma and Wendy scour through Storybrooke, but they were unable to find her and the places where she might be were becoming closer to zero every minute. They just left Granny's when Emma stops them both. "This isn't going to work. We need to figure out where she might have gone instead of aimlessly roaming through town." Wendy purses her lips and rests a finger on her chin. Her thin eyebrows narrow, causing a wrinkle to appear on her forehead. "Perhaps.. she is at the police station? That is where they keep Felix, is it not? Maybe Presley wanted to speak to him." Emma rubs her chin. It could be quite possible that Presley had gone to visit her friend behind bars. "That's not a bad idea. Good detective work there, Wendy."