- ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ꜱᴇᴇᴍꜱ.

— ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ꜱᴇᴇᴍꜱ

ɴᴏᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ꜱᴇᴇᴍꜱ.

Granny's was packed with the usual amount of lunch guests. She, Red and another waitress cater to everyone's needs by serving drinks and food to the tables and the persons sitting by the bar. Presley was sitting on a bar stool and was enjoying a warm mug of hot coco and some piece of mind. Sharing a room with the Darlings was very lovely and she thanked them greatly for it, but sometimes she would rather have space to retreat to. To have a calm and quiet place to let her mind run free. 

Of course she could ask Emma if she could move in with her in the loft she was staying in here in Storybrooke, but Presley was apprehensive of that. She hadn't spoken with Emma since stepping a foot on the Jolly Roger and she wasn't prepared to speak to her anytime soon. However, she could not stay with the Darlings for much longer too. Especially since they were going to find residence elsewhere in town..

Presley stares pensively at the cocoa in her mug when someone walked up towards her. A hand slammed down a newspaper in front of her, startling the blonde teen to the point of almost spilling her hot drink. It was a page with all rentable places in Storybrooke. Presley looks up to meet a pair of excited brown eyes. "Hey, Wendy." 

Wendy Darling was grinning widely and points towards the page in the newspaper. "John and Michael showed me this. Look at all the houses! And quite affordable, of course." "Yeah, I don't think that Storybrooke really has a cue of potential renteers for places like these," Presley chuckles, trying not to sound too sarcastic. She takes a sip of her hot cocoa while watching Wendy's pointing finger flash all over the paper. She was speaking with so much energy that made Presley wonder how she could bring that up every day. "What do you think of this? It is a loft, but like.. two houses right next to each other! Wouldn't that be ideal for us?"

Presley frowns at Wendy. What was she on about? Why would she need two houses to live together with her brothers? They had shared the same nursery for years. What could be so different now? The blonde teen shakes her head slightly in confusion while staring at the bubbly girl. "It sure looks nice, but.. why two? You and your brothers can share the space, right?" She takes another sip while Wendy cocks her head sideways. Now she too seemed confused. Her lips part slightly and a small wrinkle appears in her forehead as she frowns her eyebrows.

"But.. you're moving with us, right?"

The mug hangs still in the air. Presley stiffened up and stares at Wendy again. Her entire facial expression was contorted into more confusion. "But.. But I thought-" "-That you wouldn't be moving with us? Don't be so silly, you're coming with us of course! Surely, if you don't want to.." Wendy slides the newspaper off the bar with a crestfallen exterior and glances down at her shoes. Presley sees how upset she was and how her words were misinterpreted. Her hand envelops the girl's slender wrist and stops her from moving away. "No! I mean, yes. Wait, I mean.. I would like to move with you. I just thought you guys hadn't thought about me, you see.." Presley dwells off. It was difficult to explain how she was feeling about all this.