- ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴡᴇɴᴅʏ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ.

Emma and Presley soon caught up to Snow and Regina. The two raise a questioning eyebrow at Emma, but the woman shakes her head. She didn't want to talk about what happened or how she was feeling. The strained atmosphere continued on until they reach the Jolly Roger. The last of the Lost Boys that came along were boarding the ship. Charming was standing by the balustrade and warns the others that their companions were in sight. "They're here! They have Henry's heart and Pandora's Box," he yells at the others.

They all quickly board the ship. "Henry? Where is he," Emma asks. Her eyes scan over the deck, but she couldn't find her son anywhere. Neal appears by the helm and waves at them. "He's over here!" Regina, Snow and Emma rush towards the helm while leaving Presley behind to fend for herself. She crosses her arms in an effort to hug herself while she stands uncomfortably by the side. Presley notices that Felix was sitting by the root of the mast. His eyes were on her too, never wavering from her. It sends a shiver over her spine and she swiftly looks away again.

Presley couldn't quite see what the others were doing so she takes a careful step forward. She didn't particularly want to draw attention to herself coming closer so she places her foot very deliberately. "Hold on, Henry," the dark haired woman says and she pushes the glowing heart gently into the boy's chest. They all anxiously wait around the boy. Presley feels her fingernails dig into her palm again. This was all her fault.. She pushed Henry over the edge. Pan said so. She was the reason that Henry gave up his heart. And what for? A name that meant nothing to her.

She releases a relieved sigh when Henry opened his eyes and sucked in a deep breath of fresh air. Emma and the dark haired woman pull the boy up to their chests and give him a warm hug. Presley was watching from a distance, having never felt more like an outsider than that moment.

"It hurts, doesn't it?"

The blonde teen looks down over her shoulder at Felix, whose eyes had never left her. He was wearing a smirk on his face. "She hasn't cared for that boy in over eleven years, but the moment he arrives on her doorstep he means more to her than you." Presley swallows away the lump in her throat, but her muscles tightened and her posture grows stiff. "You have balls to say that, Felix, since you are no better than her." She now turns her full body around and approaches the boy. The teen kneels down on the deck, her eyes meeting those of her friend.

"Was it all a lie?" Felix raises his head to meet the blue eyes that were filled with fury and hurt. He shakes his head calmly. It was as if she was arguing with him again like they did so often, with her getting irritated by his lack of care for anything. But this wasn't a careless shake of his head. It was somehow more than that, a hidden reason that she couldn't quite place. "No, it wasn't. I may have approached you for the wrong reasons, but our friendship was genuine, Pres." Presley squeezes her own arms in comfort. Her anger was slowly disintegrating. "Can you blame me if I tell you I'm not sure what to believe anymore?" Felix didn't respond verbally. Instead, he shook his head.