- ᴄᴀᴍᴇʟᴏᴛ.

— ᴄᴀᴍᴇʟᴏᴛ

 ᴄᴀᴍᴇʟᴏᴛ.

Presley was standing side by side with the others as they confronted Zelena, who held Robin Hood captive. "You lay another finger on him-" Regina threatens, but she was interrupted by her sister. She claims not to want to hurt him but make a trade. His life for the Apprentice's wand.

"What the Hell do you want with this," the black haired woman questions and Zelena explains her plan of returning to Oz, where she could live with her unborn child with only her to love.

They could clearly see hesitation on Regina's face. Killian tells her to not even think about it, but it didn't seem to convince the Queen entirely. Seeing Robin choke in the grasp of Zelena's magic made her realise she had no choice. The moment she exchanged the wand for Robin was the moment that Presley took a step forward and pushed Henry behind her. Whatever Zelena would do, she would not let her get close to him.

Zelena used a pendant to create a Portal to Oz in the form of a green, swirling tornado that started to form at the horizon. Presley feels a hand clutch her leather jacket. She turns her head to look back over her shoulder. Henry had reached out to grab her jacket. He had reached out to her for security.

What Presley hadn't expected was for Regina to calculate the fact that the magic would weaken Zelena in to her plan. Charming was restraining the redhaired witch while Regina ensured that the Portal's direction would change its course. She directed it from Oz to wherever Emma was now by using the knitted baby blanket.

The Portal sucked in the entire building of Granny's Diner, bringing along far more people than Presley had expected at first. They landed in a foresty area and exactly on time. Not far away from them they heared someone groan and they went to check it out. There they saw Emma holding a glowing, beating red heart in her hand and standing right in front of a young woman with red hair.

Killian stopped her by calling out her name. Emma was confused at first as to how they even got there, but didn't seem to notice the presence of her foster kid. When the newest Dark One didn't want to put the heart back Snow White wanted to use the dagger, but Hook convinced her otherwise. He managed to keep Emma from crushing the woman's heart and let her put it back.

It was clear as day that all that had transpired had tired Emma. She clings onto Hook for dear life, who comforts her by keeping her close to him.

After saying goodbye to the red haired woman, whose name was apparently Merida, Emma was properly reunited with her family. Her parents hugged her and wanted to give her the Dark One dagger, but Emma didn't think it was a good choice. Instead she gives the dagger to Regina, knowing she would do what was necessary if it ever came to it.

Then Emma approached the girl she had thought she had lost forever. "Lee.. I-I thought.." Presley takes a step forward. She shows a little smile, but it did not quite reach her eyes. "It is difficult to get rid of me, in case you didn't notice." Emma huffs jokingly and wraps her arms around the girl. She asks where she has been, but Presley didn't give a clear answer to it. She also couldn't inquire further as they then headed back to the diner.