Chapter 1

"Marinette, wake up! You forgot to set your alarm for school," mom yells up the stairs. I get out of bed and realize "oh shit! It's Alya's birthday and I didn't get her anything." I decide to make her a bracelet after school.

When I get to school I run up to Alya. "Happy birthday Alya!" I say as I give her a big hug.

"Aw thanks girl," she says.

"Do you have anything planned for today?" I ask.

The bell rings. We have to get to Mrs. Bustier's class.

As we walk to class Alya tells me "My family is out of the house tonight so I am hosting a sleepover in honor of my 16th birthday and the whole class is invited. I've already put the invitations in everyone's lockers. Including Adrien," she adds with a smirk.

"ADRIEN?!" I yell.

The whole class stares at me, including Adrien.

"Aheh, you know Alya, Adrien Dupen, my second cousin?"

"Sure," she says skeptically.

"Alright that's enough talking everyone. Let's get to work, but first I would like to wish Alya a happy birthday!" As most the class congratulates her, I think to myself oh my god I am going to the same sleepover as Adrien Agreste!

I accidentally let out a shriek.

Adrien looks back at me from the front row. "Marinette are you okay?"

"Hehe yes I'm fine thank you!"

Mrs. Bustier gives me a skeptical look. "Alright, class is over now. Don't forget to read chapters 3 and 4 for homework tonight."

As soon as we get out of the classroom Alya tells me "Girl you gotta chill, this is gonna be fun!"

"Okay fine, I won't shriek. I'm just freaking out. I can't decide if I'm excited or terrified. It's Adrien!"

"Marinette, repeat after me. I am a confident bad bitch and no boy is going to change that."

I repeat (loudly) "I am a confident bad bitch and no boy is going to change that!"

Adrien and Nino walk by. "Hey guys are we interrupting something?"

I blush a deep shade of red. "No, not at all!"

"Nino come with me, I want to show you something," Alya says as she winks at me.

"Sure thing, see you later dude," Nino says as he waves to Adrien.

I am left alone in complete silence with Adrien in the hallway. "You're going to Alya's sleepover tonight, right?" He asks with a smile.

"Yes," I answer, blushing. "Are you?

"Yep, I'll see you there, but we better get to Mrs. Mendeleiev's class," he says.

Then like the clumsy mess I am, I trip over my own feet right onto Adrien. I land on top of him and he looks me right in the eyes and we stare at each other for a full 5 seconds.

Then Chloe walks by.

"Ah shit sorry!!" I say as I get up from on top of him, our faces both pink.

"Marinette, clumsy as ever," Chloe says rolling her eyes.

"Hey Marinette didn't do anything wrong, leave her alone Chloe." Adrien says. At this point, my whole face is bright red.

"Ugh whatEVER. Come on Sabrina."

"Heh, we better get to class," I say.

"Yeah probably," he answers, blushing.

We walk to class in an akward silence.