Chapter 6

It's Adrien! I fucking walked in on Adrien Agreste changing in the bathroom!

I mean he has most of his clothes on, but still.

"M-Marinette?" he says. He has all of his clothes on except for his shirt. I can see his 6 pack very clearly and he doesn't bother to put a shirt on.

I find myself walking into the bathroom.

What are you doing, you idiot? Adrien is in there I tell myself, but I walk in anyway.

We stare at each other for a few seconds, and before I know it Adrien grabs hold of face and smashes his lips onto mine. Now we're alone, no classmates watching us. Just two friends making out in a bathroom.

I wrap my hands around his neck and face as he shoves his tongue into my mouth. Adrien pins me to the wall and I wrap my legs around his waist. I always dreamed that this would happen, but in Alya's bathroom?!

"Marinette, I-," he starts to say.

"I know, me too," I whisper. Just kiss me."

"As you wish," he whispers into my ear. I feel his lips touch my neck and I shiver. My body tingles in the places his hands have touched. It feels as if time stopped. As if Adrien and I are the only people in the world. I pull my fingers through the blond waves of his hair as his hands explore my body.

"You have no idea how long-," I begin to say."

"Shhhh," he says softly, his lips half an inch away from mine. I stare into his warm, bright green eyes and smile. Adrien kisses my neck as I take off my shirt. He pins me to the wall again. I can feel the warmth of his skin as he grabs my waist and kisses me...

When we finally break apart, it feels as if no time has passed.

"We should probably get back to the party," I say shyly, putting my shirt on.

"Aww already?" he replies with a grin.

"You go out first, make up an excuse," I say. "I'll come a couple minutes after."

"Ok, see you soon Mari," he replies sweetly, kissing my hand as he begins to walk out. Before he can reach the door it slams shut and I hear something on the other side of it. Adrien glances at me and tries to open the door.

"It won't budge," he says worriedly. After a few seconds I see a thick layer of ice coating the inside of the bathroom. I hear a scream come from outside.

It must be Frozer*, I think. This looks exactly like what he had done the last time he was akumatized. I have to transform, but Adrien can't know I'm ladybug! I think to myself. What do I do?!

"Um Marinette?" Adrien says.

"Adrien this is bad," I say. "This is a DISASTER!!! WHAT DO I DO?!! There is something I CAN do, but it would be bad to do it, but it would also be bad if I didn't do it and-"

He cuts me off. "Marinette, there's something I've been wanting to tell you and now it feels like the right time. The truth is..."

*(In case you don't know, Frozer is the akumatized form of the owner of the ice rink in Paris. He has the power to coat things in ice and shoot icicles from his skates.)