Chapter 8

"Uh...we were..."

I look at the horrid mixture that I'm holding and I plug my nose and drink. I'm not ready for everyone to know about our little make out session.

"Oh she actually drank that shit!" Chloe exclaims.

"I wonder what they did in there," says Ivan.

"OH FUCK!" I yell. "THAT'S FUCKING NASTY OH GOD!" Unfortunately my weak stomach isn't able to hold it down so I throw up onto my sleeping bag. I am so embarrassed now.

"Mari are you okay?" Adrien asks, putting his hand on mine. "Let me help you clean it up." His hand is warm and comforting. I would ask him to leave it there, but...

"Yes I'm fine now, thank you." I say. "I'll just get some paper towels.

"Let me come help," he insists.

"Well okay I mean if you want." I say, standing up. He eagerly gets up and follows me up the stairs and into the kitchen. We go over to the paper towels and reach for the at the same time.

Well fuck I think as our hands touch. We pull our hands away as our bodies move closer to each other. I can feel his breath. Our noses touch. He's so close...

Before we can kiss, Alya barges in.

"Hurry up guys we- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!"

"Nothing, just getting paper towels!" I say quickly as we jump apart.

"Okay girl," she says, raising her eyebrows.

We take the paper towels down. As my classmates continue the game, I embarrassingly try to wipe up the mess, but it won't come all the way off.

"Sorry about this guys, I'll just leave this outside," I say as I grab my sleeping bag and dash out the door.

"Who wants to go next?," Asks Max.

"Juleka do you want to kiss me?" Rose asks. Juleka nods shyly, brushing her bangs away. Rose grabs her and they happily kiss.

"YES YES YES!" Says Alya.

"Nino, are you and Alya dating?" I ask. He glances at her.

"Yes," he replies with a satisfied smile.

"I knew it!" I say.

"I think we all did," says Chloe. I roll my eyes.

"You're really hot when you do that," Adrien whispers so that only I can hear. I feel myself turn red as I bite my lip nervously.

"Chloe, Adrien say. "What's something embarrassing that you do on a daily basis?"

"ADRIKINS!!" She yells. I see her look into her cup and it's very clear that she is not going to drink.

"I pick my nose and...do I HAVE to answer?!"

"Yes!" We all say, except for Sabrina.

"Fine. I pick my nose and eat my boogers...but only sometimes."

"Ewww thats fucking nasty!" Alix laughs.

"Gross," says Juleka.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP! THIS GAME IS RIDICULOUS UTTERLY REE-DICULOUS!" Chloe yells. "I demand we stop playing this instant!"

"Haha, we can stop now. It's super late," Alya says as she glances over to Rose, who is asleep on Juleka's shoulder.

"Alya, do you have an extra blanket I could use to sleep on?" I ask.

Before she can answer Adrien says "you can share my sleeping bag if you want. There's room for two people."

"Oh...um okay thanks Adrien," I say. Alya is staring at us with a big smile on her face. Lila and Chloe are both glaring at me, but I ignore them.

It finally occurs to me...wait...did I just agree to sleep with ADRIEN?! My face turns bright red. Adrien motions for me to get in the sleeping bag with him. I shyly get in. Before turning off the lights, Alya snaps a picture of us.

"Alya!" I say. She just grins in response. Adrien rolls over to face me.

"Goodnight Marinette," he whispers, coming very close to my face.

"Goodnight da- Adrien," I whisper back. Under the sleeping bag, Adrien places his hand on my waist. It's comforting.

"You are really amazing Mari," he whispers. I feel myself turn red.

"So are you," I whisper back with a smile. I decide to mess with him so I move my hand to his thigh and I squeeze it. He unexpectedly let's out a small moan.

OH FUCK! I think. I can feel everyone's eyes on us.