Chapter 2

After Mrs. Mendeleiev's class, I go home to pack. As soon as I get to my room Tikki flies out of my bag. "I think Adrien likes you!" She says.

I blush at the thought. "No Tikki, we're just friends!"

"Mhm," she says, "friends that fall on top of each other and can't stop blushing."

I ignore her and finish packing. Then I make Alya a bracelet and wrap it. It has orange, green, and purple beads.

When I get to Alya's house, she greets me at the door. "Hey girl, everyone is in the basement. I'm just gonna bring down some snacks."

"Oh let me help," I say.

"Ok you can bring down the chips and salsa. Thanks so much!"

I grab the food and walk down the stairs. As soon as I get down I see Adrien staring at me right in the eyes and I get nervous. I walk over towards him, still making eye contact, and all of a sudden I trip over Kim's feet and spill the chips and salsa all over Adrien's shirt.

"Oh shit Adrien I'm so sorry! Let me grab some paper towels," I say horrified at myself.

Everyone looks at me.

"Marinette, that's so rude of you! I always thought you were a nice person, but I can see your just desperate for attention," Lila blurts out.

Now I'm really angry, but before I can say anything Adrien says "Lila I think we can all see that this was an accident so please keep your false accusations to yourself."

I see my classmates nodding in agreement.

Lila glares at me.

Alya comes down the stairs with some more food. "Adrien what happened to your shirt?" She asks.

"I just got some salsa on it, it's fine," he says smiling.

"I have an extra shirt if you want it," Nino says.

"Thanks Nino," Adrien says as he takes the shirt. Then to my surprise, Adrien takes of his shirt, revealing his entire torso, and he is ripped. Like he has a full six pack. I think I'm dead.

Then he puts on Nino's shirt, which is a little tight on him.

Everyone is staring at Adrien and he looks confused.

"I'm bored," Kim states, breaking the silence.

"Time for the first game," Alya says.

"Which game?" Asks Kim.

"A flirting game," Alya says with a smile. Then she looks at me and winks.

Oh no.