Chapter 9

"Why'd you do that?" He giggles.

"Sorry, I just wanted to mess with you, I whisper.

"Well it worked...and I really liked it," he says, pulling me in closer. I really hope that no one can hear us through Kim's snoring.

"Who was that?" Asks Sabrina. I hear a few people sit up and I assume they are looking around.

Adrien and I immediately both pretend to be asleep.

"Whatever Sabrina, go to sleep and don't wake anyone else up," says Chloe.

"Oh sorry, of course Chloe." She replies sadly.

About 6 hours later, I wake up to the sound of Mylene screaming.

"Shh it was just a dream," Ivan tries to comfort her.

"BUT IT ATE US ALLLLL!!" She cries.

"What a baby," says Chloe, flicking back her ponytail.

"Come on Chloe, be nice for once," Rose says. I see Alya come over to me.

"How was it??!!" She asks.

"How was what?"

"SLEEPING WITH ADRIEN!" She says a bit too loudly.

"THE BAKER'S DAUGHTER SLEPT WITH MY ADRIKINS?!!" Chloe screams. I guess she was asleep when we made the arrangement because it looks like she didn't know.

"Um yeah I couldn't use my sleeping bag...are you jealous?" I ask with a smirk.

"What? I- NO I will never be jealous of YOU!" She says.

"Jealous now?" I ask as I move in closer to Adrien. His eyes open and he smiles at me.

"GET YOUR- Hmph no I am not," she says, crossing her arms.

"Guys let's go upstairs to get some breakfast," Alya says.

"Oh I already had some cookies," Nino replies, holding up and empty box of Oreos.

"Nino, you pig!" Adrien laughs.

"Okay, you can stay down here and play video games if you like. Marinette, you're coming with me." Too bad, I really wanted to play video games.

I go up the stairs with Alya.

"Girl, tell me everything!" She says excitedly.

"I mean, we just slept in the same sleeping bag, there's not much to it," I reply. She raises her eyebrows.

"If you say so."

We, along with some other classmates eat a little while we chat in Alya's dining room. When we come back down, I see Adrien and Alix battling each other.

"Fuck!" She says when Adrien beats her.

"Marinette, come play me," he says, looking back at me.

"Okay. Just prepare yourself to be defeated," I smile. I know I am better than him at this game.

"We'll see about that," he says. I grab the controller and we start playing. Then he stops attacking, which pretty much defeats the point of the game.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"You."

"hUUUH!-" That caught me off guard. My face turns red. He then seizes the opportunity to kill me.

"HAA!" He laughs. "So much for defeating me, huh."

"THAT WAS CHEAP!" I yell.

"I won fair and square," he says confidently. I give him the finger.

"Awww don't be mad," he pouts. "Come with me. I want to show you something."

"What," I say, still somewhat annoyed about the game.

"Just come, you'll see."

"Okay..." He leads me to the front door and opens it.

"After you m'lady," he says. M'lady?! but that's what...nevermind. I walk out the door, confused. He leads me behind Alya's house.

"I saw something here..." He says. I look at him, confused.

"I saw you."

SHIT! Does he mean he saw me transform?! He knows I'm ladybug! Fuck, what do I do?

He looks he right in the eyes and pulls me close to him.

"Plagg, claws out."