Chapter 3

"How do you play?" Asks Mylene.

Alya answers "Two people go to to the middle of the circle and compliment each other until one of them blushes. If you blush your out!"

"Ok this sounds fun," Mylene says nervously, glancing at Ivan. "Who's going first?"

"I think Ma--" Alya starts to say, but I cut her off "Rose and Juleka!"

They get up and go to stand in the middle of the circle. "Juleka I love your eyes. When I state into them it looks like I'm staring into a beautiful galaxy," Rose says with a sweet smile. Juleka blushes.

"We have a winner!" Alya says.

Ivan and Mylene go next. "Ivan, you give really nice hugs." She says.

"You are the sweetest person I have ever met," Ivan says nervously. Mylene blushes.

Nino and Alya go next. "Alya, you are beautiful both inside and out. That's why your awesome."

"Nino, your kinda cute." He blushes. "It's that easy," Alya says with a smirk.

Next up is me and Nathanial. "Your an amazing artist and I admire your incredible talent," I say. He blushes.

Adrien and Chloe are next. "Adrikins, you are absolutely ADORABLE." She says.

"Chloe, there isn't a word in a dictionary to describe your type of beauty," he says with a seductive smile. Chloe blushes and I can't blame her.

After a few more rounds of this, we have it narrowed down to me, Lila, Adrien, and Alya.

"Marinette, you are the most beautiful and sweet person I have ever seen," says Lila.

"When you turned into Volpina you were fucking hot," I say, not meaning a word of it. She blushes.

"Shit," she mutters under her breath.

Adrien beat Alya which left the two of us to determine a winner.

"It's no wonder your a model," I tell him. "You are the most handsome guy I have ever met."

"Marinette, no matter how horrible my day went, your smile just makes it better," He replies.

"When I see you my whole face lights up with joy. You are like home to me," I say with a sincere smile. He blushes.

"Marinette wins!" Everyone looks surprised. After all, Adrien is the king of flirtatious comments. He looks at me and blushes even harder.

"What should we do now?" I ask abruptly.

"We are playing truth or dare," Alya smiles.