Chapter 7

He is cut off by a large thump at the door. It swings open and I see Alya standing there with a giant hammer. She is surrounded by shattered ice that was previously coating the door.

"Alya, thank you!" I say, hugging her. "Also why so you have a giant ha-"

"Marinette, WHAT exactly were you doing in the bathroom with ADRIEN?!" She screams excitedly, cutting me off.

"We uh..." I begin to say. I see that she has already broken the thick layer of ice that was coating her front door

"We can talk later, but I have to go byeee!" I say dashing out the door, leaving Alya standing there, confused.

I run behind the house. "Tikki, spots on," I say and I go to find the villain. As I'm jumping across the buildings, I see that Paris is completely covered in ice. People are running around on the streets, screaming.

I finally see Frozer. Chat Noir is already there.

"Hey Chat," I say.

"Ha, looks like I got here first again," he says jokingly. I smile.

I notice he isn't calling me m'lady or bugaboo. Has he found someone else? Should I even care? After all I did just make out with Adrien.

Holy shit I just made out with Adrien! No, I can't think about that right now. I must save Paris.

After we defeat Frozer, I go back to Alya's.

"Spots off," I say before walking into the house. I don't see Adrien anywhere. I wonder where he is.

Suddenly he arrives, bursting though the front door.

"Where were you?" Asks Nino. "We haven't seen you since the beginning of the movie."

Adrien glances at me and back to Nino. "Uhh, chronic diarrhea..um..yeah that's it..."

I turn around so no one can see me laughing. He is not very good at coming up with excuses.

"Well I saw him and Mari together in the bathroom," says Alya.

"Ooooohh what were you guys doing?" Asks Rose excitedly.

"I was helping him...um...fix the sink!" I say.

"Since when were you a plumber Marinette?" Asks Alya.

"Oh my god just drop it already!" I say, blushing. Adrien looks at me and bites his lip, causing me to blush even harder.

"We should probably set up our sleeping bags now," says Alya. "It's past midnight."

I grab my sleeping bag and unroll it next to Alya's. I look to my other side and notice that there's a free spot next to me. Adrien walks over.

"Mind if I sleep here?" Adrien says, grinning.

"Not at all," I reply nervously.

We stay up and chat a little more. "How about one more game before we go to sleep," Alya says. We all agree.

"Let's play truth or drink," says Alya, "but we drink mustard mixed with chocolate syrup and soy sauce because my parents would probably kill me if they found out we drank alcohol."

"Um EXCUSE ME?!" Chloe yells. "I will NOT be drinking chocolate salty mustard sauce."

"You'll just have to answer honestly then," Alya says. "I'll get the stuff, be right back."

We are left to chat.

"How are you doing Marinette?" Adrien asks.

HOW AM I DOING?! I just made out with you!! I don't say that.

Instead I say, "Oh I'm fine, how's your chronic diarrhea?"

"Oh my god," he says, looking up at the ceiling, blushing. I brush my hair back and laugh. Alya comes down the stairs.

"Thanks for the help guys!" She says sarcastically as she brings over a tray of cups which contain the nasty concoction.

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't know-" Mylene starts to say.

"Girl it's fine I was kidding," Alya laughs as she places the tray on the floor. We each take a cup.

"If someone asks you a question, you either have to answer honestly or drink this DELICIOUSNESS." Alya says.

"Yeah...so delicious." Adrien replies, raising his eyebrows.

"Let's see who can make it the most akward," Nino says. I don't like the sound of this.

"Your on. Kim, why were you making out with the wall yesterday?" Lila asks.

"HAHAHA YOU WHAT?" Alix yells.

Kim looks at Lila, his face completely red. "I was pretending it was..." He looks inside his cup and gags. "...Alix."

"Um...what?!" Alix says, blushing.

"HAHA YES THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" Alya shouts. I smile at Adrien. We all know that they are meant to be together, although they look very uncomfortable right now.

"Mari, what were you doing in the bathroom with Adrien?" Alya asks. Rose giggles.

I glance at Adrien who is already looking at me and I blush. Alya raises her eyebrows.

"We...um..."