Bonus Chapter 1

I used to be a very stupid boy. But picking Dario was the smartest thing I ever did.

I died a little bit when I first saw him. He looked like he was born to be in uniform. And he had this way of holding, touching, moving, objects that made me jealous of them: a gun, a fire hose, a victim's hand, a tire, one of those fancy tools he keeps in his garage... The fact is that Dario is a sexy, mouthwatering beast. He looks like a bully from a Disney channel original. He towers above everyone else, like the hulk. All muscle and swagger and brawny strength and this prowling walk. Everything about him makes me weak: his strength, his bravery, and the incredibly soft, sensitive interior he only shows me - everything.

He looks especially pretty in the morning light, naked and peaceful. My eyes flit around from little detail to detail: the curve of his bicep, the stubble on his chin, the honey Mediterranean skin over smooth slabs of muscle...

I try to wake him with kisses.

"Wakey, wakey." I nudge him gently, nosing into his neck. He went to bed only four hours ago, so he's very tired. Basically, this was just a nap.

The deep timbre of his voice when he groans a complaint is very hot.

I slide my hand under the sheets and start gently stroking his dick.

"Mm, this is how I wanna be told good morning every morning..." Dario smiles happily.

"I made you breakfast," I murmur against his lips. He gives mine a gentle peck. "Made you coffee, too." My stomach tightens when he smiles.

"Such a good boy."

"I know."

"The best boy."

Birds are twittering and hopping around on the windowsill. Dario's gaze is both soft and intense. He kisses me again. Some shifting and shuffling later, the covers have been thrown aside and our bodies are sliding together.

"Wait. Stop. Look." I pull away reluctantly to nod towards the vanity mirror opposite the bed. Dario follows my gaze to the reflection of his dark, sun-tanned skin and rugged muscular frame entwined with my own pale, wispy form. "Look how beautiful we are..." Gently, I cup Dario's face and he surges up to kiss me with unbridled passion.

Dario quickly flips us over and drapes himself over me.

As he's preparing to slide in, I reach down and cup his balls, giving them a slight squeeze, just to make him do that little yelp and twitch of surprise.

"I want you to..." Dario just taps his dick against my hole, teasing, in that way he knows makes me so mad. "...in my heart," I mumble.

"Of course, my prince." A small smile plays at the corners of his lips. "Anything you wish."

He gives a hard thrust. "You feel that in your heart?" My eyes flutter closed.

"Yeah," I sigh contently.

My favourite position by far is on my back, him slotted between my legs with my thighs locked around his waist and my arms stretched around his broad back and shoulders, our mouths crushed in a steamy kiss. It's not the most inventive, but it feels the most intimate, and reminds me of our wedding.

Our fingers are entwined fiercely next to my head now. My head hangs over the edge of the bed, I moan at the feeling of Dario's mouth on my throat. The fingers of my free hand bury in his hair, grip his shoulder, squeeze his bicep, scratch his back.

Dario brings me over the edge with a practiced hand, and then his own cry has Nougat come racing to the closed door, clawing at it frantically.

Dario waits while we catch our breaths, unmoving. The first time some of his semen leaked out of me I cried and called him stupid and told him he should've warned me before he pulled out. I want it all to seep into me as far as possible so part of him can become part of me.