-Coffee shop-

This story was a prompt from Starch_Ild in one of their stories.

Info on Tommyinnit for this one-

Tommy's pronouns on this one- He/they
Most people call them he because them people don't know he would rather be called they, but Tommy doesn't mind being called 'he'.
Cottage core Tommy
Tommy likes streaming but would rather be out looking at plants or reading a book outside.

Tommy had recently been looking for part-time jobs, other than streaming because they had gotten too overwhelmed with it. They had also been fired from their last job because of accused theft. (Keep in mind this is their college's summer break so I don't have to deal with writing about schools or anything).
______________________

Tommy had been stuck in their own mind, thinking about what their new co-workers thought of them. On social media, they were a
social-butterfly, hyper, child, always able to talk to people. But off stream, out of view of their friends and fans, they were quite calm; reading, writing, often baking when their parents were out, sometimes painting (they had taken a liking to watercolour). The cafe they had just gotten a job at was a large, rural café, it was Tommy's favourite, actually, they would go there in their free time and maybe take their small paint pallet there with them.

The person that hired them was hesitant about letting Tommy use their roller skates in the building, but let them anyways, the café was quite large and quiet ninety-nine percent of the time, so they wouldn't have to worry about having complaints of people being hurt.

Five minutes went by, unnoticed by Tommy who was still stuck in thought. Ding! They flinched at the sudden sound. Tommy then picked up their phone reading the notification that read

Discord
Wilby- Wondering if you all would like to come to  England on XX/XX/21?? I'll pay for tickets

They tapped on the notification and read a bunch of reply messages saying 'yes' or 'I'll check my calendar'. Tommy wanted to go but they had work that day, so they replied:

Me- Sorry no, I'm kinda busy that day

They got a reply from Wilbur that said:

Wilby- It's fine Tommy don't worry about it

Tommy then sat their phone down and walked over to their bookshelf picking up their favourite book and walking out the the back garden.

Looks like this for story purposes:

A

very calming place to them. They sat down on the cobbled path and opened their book on the page with the bookmark, that had been sandwiched between the pages.

The date of the meet-up.

He was wearing this:

This is a dark academia outfit

Tommy had just left for work, stumbling out of their front door as they grab their keys out of their hoody pocket. As they walked through the door of the café it was busier than it usually was. With about fifteen to twenty people sat in the room that usually held around five to six people. Tommy shrugged it off and walked to the back room, slipping their shoes off and putting on their roller skates before washing their hands. They glided through the open door of the backroom, picking up their notepad and pen before setting off to the first table.

When they got there they asked for the people's order, quickly writing it down and moving onto the next table. As they approached the second table they were looking down at their notepad, double checking. As they looked up they saw a few people they knew, but couldn't put their finger on who the people were.
"Yeah so-"
The person in the yellow jumper (sweater) stopped and turned to Tommy.
"Tommy?!" The brunette said in a rather loud voice, startled.
"Wilbur, Techno, Phil? What are you doing here?" Tommy questioned the three older people.
"This is where the trip, that I bought tickets for, is, we where just stopping by for some drinks and to catch up, what are you doing here?" Writing a note and passing it to Tommy.
"So... I work here." Tommy said in a softer tone putting the note in their pocket. "Anyways, can I take your order?"

After they got the rest of SBI's orders (because I'm lazy)

Tommy glided off towards the counter placing the two papers on the counter, then turning and heading the other way, moving into the back room, getting ready to end their shift.
Tommy looked at the note that was given to him, which had messy, but readable writing on it.

Meet me at XXX park at XX:XX.

__________________

Tommy walked to the park quickening their pace. As they got there they immediately spotted Wilbur and a shorter person standingr next to him.
As they got closer they immediately recognised that the shorter person was Tubbo, their best friend.
"Hey! Tubbo, Wilbur!" Tommy shouted when he was about ten feet away from them.
"Tommy!" Tubbo and Wilbur said almost in sync.
"So Tommy-" Wilbur started
"I know, I know, 'Why do I work there?', answer is, I have been working part-time jobs for a while so I can take my mind off of twitch and the internet, things get a little too overwhelming," Tommy said summing things up "and before you ask, yes, my parents do know."
"Ok then" Wilbur mumbled.
"Tommy! We are going to a park with the rest of the people from the Dream SMP that are here, would you like to come with us?" Tubbo asked smiling.
"Sure!"

___________________
929 words