Loved by all, forever missed

This is not what we expected to be writing on a Friday morning, but anyways.
Respect for Technoblade, we hope he goes somewhere nice in whatever afterlife is out there. We hope that his family and friends are doing well and will continue to take care of themselves even throughout their mourning and grief.

Here is all of our drafts that included him, as it feels a little bit disrespectful to continue writing them so, maybe this could inspire someone else.

-Vintage-

As he ran, he was scanning the road he was on and had no idea where he was, he didn't recognise this place even the slightest. 

Earlier, he had met a young child, who hit him with some sort of red and blue fire, it sent him to an unfamiliar place. Everyone in this place is wearing either, rags or fancy clothing, kind of like what Technoblade would usually wear but with fancy hats instead of a crown. Tommy's clothes were ripped from falling every few minutes due to the cobbled paths. It seemed like he was in the past. It makes sense, if you connect the dots. The fancy outfits, the cobbled paths, the old style houses and them few really big ones, not to mention the fact that most other people were shorter than him, it does make a lot of sense. One thing he was glad about was the fact he had quite a lot of gold and diamonds in his pockets because he was returning from mining before he met the child.

From what he discovered by being in this place for a year, is that he is from the future and this 'place' is the Victorian Era. He started wearing vintage style clothing, which isn't 'old', now that he actually lives in this timeline. This type of clothing is quite comfortable, compared to his regular red and white baseball t-shirt and khaki cargo shorts. Tommy now wore basically what Technoblade wears but fancier. Technoblade taught him about the Victorian Era when he was about thirteen years old, so he knows quite a lot about that time period. 

He switched to using the name 'Tom' rather than his name 'Tommy' to fit in more. It took half of the year to get used to not using the words that he would normally use, like 'pog'.

Years went by, he was still there. Something he noticed while living there, he didn't age. He was always seventeen, even though he had  been there there for multiple years. He looked exactly the same as he did years ago, on the day he was teleported. The only differences between him now and when he was teleported, is the fact that he wears clothes to appeal the time frame and his old physical wounds healed (not his trauma, they didn't have therapy in the 1800s but being there was like therapy to him as it was a get-away from his usual trauma-filled life).

As he had a lot of gold on him when he entered this Era, he sold a bit for a good price, bought a house, new clothes and got himself a job as a tailor to pay for things he would need.

Another year went by and he still hadn't left this place, the Dream SMP had been a distant memory a while now, he could remember the trauma that it caused but not the people, the only person he still remembers is Wilbur, his older brother that died to his father's hands. Considering that he had been there for about six years, he had grown accustom to this place that was once unfamiliar to him, he had grown to love the place, he didn't want to leave.

One day, Tommy was walking to the park, he was taking the more secluded way, when he was engulfed in the same fire that had taken him from that place, so many years ago. The fire didn't burn him and he closed his eyes, wondering if it would take him back to the place that caused so much pain or further into the past.

As he opened his eyes, he was back in the same place that he found that child, only the child wasn't there and he couldn't remember the place. The grass underneath him was cold, like he had only just stepped on it. In the near distance, there were a few houses. He started to walk towards them, hoping he wasn't further in the past.